April 11, 2018
DepEd Memorandum No. 65, s. 2018
Third Clustered Assemblies of Public Secondary School Heads
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The National Association of Public Secondary School Heads Inc., (NAPSSHI) will hold the 3rd Clustered Assemblies of Public Secondary School Heads with the theme: Sustaining the Gains, Closing the Gaps: Mandate to School Heads, on the following dates and venues:
|Cluster||Date and Venue|
|Luzon||May 8- 10, 2018
Baguio Teachers Camp, Baguio City
|Visayas||May 3-5, 2018
Kundutel-Garden Royal, Bacolod City
|Mindanao||April 24 - 26, 2018 Apo View Hotel,Davao City|
2. The activity aims to continually upgrade the leadership competence of school heads while managing the opportunities and challenges in the pursuit of sustainable quality and nationalist basic education for all.
3. The topics to be discussed during the assembly shall focus on secondary school fiscal management, curriculum, school plant and facilities, natural and man-made disaster strategic plan, public sector unionism, legal, anti-substance abuse, instill sense of nationalism and patriotism, school based management and updates on school management.
4. The participants in this activity are secondary school heads, ESSD Chiefs, SGOD Chiefs, head teachers, and master teachers in the School Division Offices. Attendance of the participants shall be on official business. Working committee members and staff are expected to be at the venue at least a day before the start of the activity.
5. A registration fee of Six Thousand Pesos (Php 6,000.00) shall be charged to each participant to cover accommodation, meals, kit, honorarium of speakers and other incidental expenses chargeable to Human Resource Training and Development Funds (HRTD) and School Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses (MOOE), SEF, local funds, and any other sources subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
6. For more information, contact Dr. Roland L. Dela Cruz, Secretariat Head, National Association of Public Secondary School Heads, Inc. (NAPSSHI), Mariano Marcos Memorial High School, Dr. Carreon St. Sta Ana, Manila at Tel. No. (02) 564 2893; Mobile Phone Nos. 0977 8260 560 (Globe); 0926 382 6022 (Globe); 0933 9415 591 (Sun); 0908 892 7948 (Smart) and e-mail address at [email protected] or [email protected] com.
7. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES