March 23, 2018
DepEd Memorandum No. 052, s. 2018
2018 Metrobank-MTAP-DepEd Math Challenge National Finals and Awarding Ceremony
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), Metrobank Foundation Inc. (MBFI), and the Mathematics Teachers Association of the Philippines (MTAP), announce the 2018 Metrobank-MTAP-DepEd Math Challenge (MMC) National Finals and Awarding Ceremony on the following dates and venues:
|National Finals Opening Program||March 23, 2018||PSBank Center Makati City 10:00 a.m.|
|Individual Written Competition||March 23, 2018||PSBank Center Makati City 10:00 a.m.|
|National Oral Finals (Individual and Team)||March 24, 2018||Metrobank Plaza Auditorium, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue Makati City|
2. The registration starts at 7:30 a.m. while the opening ceremony will immediately follow. The awarding ceremony will be at 5:00 p.m.
3. Regional directors (RDs), schools division superintendents (SDSs) concerned regional/division Mathematics supervisors, and principals are authorized to attend the National Finals and Awarding Ceremony on official time,
4. Travel and other incidental expenses may be charged to local funds, subject to its availability and the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations. Other participating parties shall source their own funds for expenses they may incur relative to this ativity.
5. Travel, accomodation and meal expenses of all contestants and individual/team coaches will be shouldered by Metrobank Foundation.
6. For more information, contact Mr. Mark Conrad R. Ravanzo, Program Officer, Metrobank-MTAP-DepEd Math Challenge at telephone no. (02) 857-0618 or email at mark. ravanzo@metrobank. com. ph.
7. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES