Results of the Second National Musabaqah Skills Competition
March 23, 2018
DepEd Memorandum No. 054, s. 2018
RESULTS OF THE SECOND NATIONAL MUSABAQAH SKILLS COMPETITION
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the Bureau of Learning Delivery-Student Inclusion Division (BLD-SID), announces the Results of the Second National Musabaqah Skills Competition held from February 6 to 9, 2018 at DepEd Ecotech Center, Lahug, Cebu City, Region VII.
2. The Musabaqah Skills Competition showcases the knowledge and skills of the Arabic Language and Islamic Values Education (ALIVE) learners in different categories, such as Harf Touch, Arabic Language Spelling, Islamic Value Quiz, Qur-an Reading, Qur-an Memorization, Call to Prayer, Choir, Logo Making, Regional Booth, and Oration.
3. The results of the exhibitions are presented in the following enclosures:
Enclosure No. 1 – Top Three winners on each category, and Enclosure No. 2 – Overall Ranking.
4. This office congratulates the national winners and acknowledges the full support of the host region, Eastern Visayas, the local governments of Cebu City and Cebu Province, and the participating regions for the successful conduct of the said exhibition.
5. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES