2015 Screening, Selection, and Regional Cluster Training-Workshops for Potential Learning Resource Evaluators (LREs)
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. Relative to DepEd Memorandum No. 120, s. 2015 entitled 2015 Screening, Selection, and Regional Cluster Training-Workshops for Potential Learning Resource Evaluators (LREs), another key stage of learning, that is, Grades 4 to 6, for evaluation of the LREs has been added.
2. In this connection, Paragraph 2 of said Memorandum shall read as follows:
2. This activity is in preparation for the evaluation of learning resources such as textbooks, teacher’s manuals and multimedia material for learning areas in the four key stages, namely: (a) Kindergarten to Grade 3; (b) Grades 4 to 6; (c) Grades 7 to 10; and (c) Grades 11 and 12.
3. All other provisions in said Memorandum still remain in effect.
4. For more information, all concerned may contact Ms. Besy C. Agamata or Ms. Editha F. Esperida, IMCS Evaluation and Training Division, Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, 5th Floor, Bonifacio Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City either at telephone nos. (02) 631-9294/(02) 634-1054 or telefax no. (02) 634-1072.
5. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired
BRO. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC