September 28, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 155, s. 2016
Application to the Superintendents Leadership Program Batch 6
1. The Superintendents Leadership Program (SLP) is a twelve-module course intended to enhance the competencies of the schools division superintendents (SDS) and assistant schools division superintendents (ASDS) to perform their functions amidst changes in the Department of Education (DepEd).
2. A total of 277 SDS and ASDS from the different regions have already participated in the SLP. Batches 1, 2 and 3 have finished 12 modules, while Batches 4 and 5 are undergoing the Program.
3. To recognize the importance of continuous development of third level officials, this Department has now officially opened the application for the 6th Batch of the Program. Applicants must be:
a. a current SDS or ASDS (full-fledged or Officer-in-charge) for at least one year; and
b. 58 years old or below (born on or after January 1, 1958).
4. They must accomplish the online application form at http://deped.in/slpbatch6.
5. In selecting the participants, the Screening Committee will look at the following:
a. concise and honest answers in the online application form;
b. demonstration of competencies (based from his/her responses in the online application); and
c. peformance review and evaluation.
6. Deadline for the online application is Friday, September 30, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
7. Participants must also email an updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com. Late application shall not be accepted. The selected participants shall receive a notification from the SLP Secretariat regarding the status of their application and other pertinent information. The course will tentatively commence in November 2016.
8. For more information, all concerned may contact Ms. Anna Marie Baligod-San Diego at telephone no. (02) 633-9455 or through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES