Enclosed is Annex-A1 and A2 of DepEd Memorandum DM-HROD-2021-0054 entitled “Calibration of the Office Performance Commitment Review Form (OPCRF) and Individual Performance Commitment Review Form (IPCRF) for Calendar Year (CY) 2021 pursuant to DepEd Order (DO) No. 2, s. 2015”, for information and guidance of all concerned.
School Heads, unit/division heads are hereby advised to read carefully all the provisions in the said memorandum.
Table of Contents
Guide on How to Calibrate CY 2021 Office Performance Targets
a. This Office Performance Calibration Form shall be accomplished by the Head of Office/Functional Division/Unit.
b. Using the initial draft of the 2021 OPCRF and other as references as may be applicable (e.g., approved Work and Financial Plan), revisit and review your performance objectives, timelines, weights, and indicators for 2021.
c. Determine which among your office objectives, timelines, weights, and indicators need to be adjusted due to factors that are beyond the control of the office.
- Using Annex B-l, indicate in the OPCRF CONTENT column the area of the OPCRF that needs to be amended. You may calibrate the following: objectives, timeline, weight, and performance indicators (quality, efficiency, timeliness).
- In the next column, fill out the PROPOSED AMENDMENT indicating the proposed change in your 2021 OPCRF.
- Under the JUSTIFICATION column, indicate the specific reason/s why the said area needs to be amended or calibrated. Justifiable or valid reasons for calibration shall be those factors that are considered beyond the control of the office. The specific reasons and possible considerations should fall under the following parameters:
a. Changes/adjustments on the strategic directions and/or reprioritization of programs, activities, projects anchored on and in support to the implementation of the Basic Education Learning Continuity Plan (BE-LCP), as approved by the Head of Office;
b. Changes/adjustments in the systems, processes, and strategies involved in the delivery and/or performance of planned/committed targets due to the pandemic (e.g. use of alternative strategies and remote modalities); and
c. Changes/adjustments in necessary administrative, procurement, financial, and other processes and procedures that are outside the control of the office.
- The RATER REMARKS column shall be accomplished by the designated Rater, as provided in DO No. 2, s. 2015 (DepEd RPMS Guidelines).
- The accomplished form should be signed by the Ratee, Rater, and endorsed to the designated PMT, through the PMT Secretariat The PMT shall review and recommend the Office Performance Calibration Form to the Approving Authority for approval or disapproval vis-a-vis the set parameters.
- Upon signing by the Approving Authority, the Office Performance Calibration Form (Annex B-l) shall be returned to Head of Office for documentation purposes until a date for the submission of the calibrated OPCRF has been issued by the respective Personnel Division/Section/Unit
- Guided by the duly approved Office Performance Calibration Form (Annex B-l), the Head of Office/Functional Division/Unit shall reflect the calibrated performance objectives, indicators, and/or timelines (whichever is applicable) on the 2021 OPCRF.
- The Calibrated 2021 OPCRF shall be the basis of the office performance review and evaluation (Phase III) by the authorized Rater and Approving Authority as prescribed in DO No. 2, s. 2015, for review and approval. Initial self-rating shall be encouraged prior to the Rater-Ratee discussion.