Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
DIVISION OF CITY SCHOOLS
City of Malolos, Bulacan
Tel/Fax No. (044) 3050881/3050991/3050825
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 18, 2016
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 15, s. 2016
Schedule of Open Ranking for Head Teacher I (3) Extension Positions for Secondary and Head Teacher I (1) Position for Elementary Level
All Chief Education Supervisors
All Education Program Supervisors
All Public Schools District Supervisors
All Elementary Principals/Head Teachers
All Secondary School Principals/Head Teachers
All Others Concerned
1. The City Schools Division of Malolos will conduct an Open Ranking for Head Teacher I for various Secondary Schools and One (1) for the Elementary Level on February 1, 2016 at 3:00 PM at the Division Office.
2. The Head Teacher I position shall be included in the Open Ranking:
|Head Teacher 1 (SG 14)||Bachelor's Degree in Secondary/Elementary Education; or Bachelor’s Degree with 18 Professional education units with appropriate field of specialization||TIC for 1 year; or teacher for 3 years||24 hours relevant training||RA 1080 (Teacher)|
3. Candidates must submit the certified true and original true copies of the following pertinent documents on or before January 26, 2016 for preliminary evaluation of documents at the Division Office.
a) Approved appointment of the incumbent and three (3) Performance Ratings in their present position;
b) Application Letter endorsed by the School Principal and District Supervisor (for applicants within the Division) and endorsement signed by the Schools Division Superintendent and/ or Public Schools District Supervisor (for applicants outside the Division);
c) Transcript of Records (Baccalaureate, Master’s Degree or Doctorate, if any) Certification of units earned, Masteral/Doctorate curriculum;
d) Experience/ Outstanding Employee Award/ Innovations/ Research and Development Projects/ Publication/ Authorship/ Consultancy/ Resource Speakership (attached supporting documents);
e) Certificate of Seminars/ Training attended (regional/national/intemational (with attached supporting documents)
f.) Updated and handwritten Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212) with recent picture.
4. All applicants are required to submit Omnibus Certification of Authenticity and Veracity of their documents, duly notarized.
5. Only those who will meet the minimum qualification standards for the said positions will be included in the shortlist of applicants for Open Ranking which shall be posted at the Division Office. Appraisal of credentials will be based on DepEd Order No. 39, s. 2007 and DepEd Order No.42, s. 2007, the DepEd Orders/Memoranda.
6. Results of the ranking will be posted at the Division Office.
7. Immediate and widest dissemination.
DR. AMANCIO S. VILLAMEJOR, JR., CESO IV
Schools Division Superintendent