DepEd Navotas City 2016 Ranking of Teacher I Applicants
Department of Education
National Capital Region
DIVISION OF CITY SCHOOLS, NAVOTAS
Bagumbayan Elementary School
M Naval Street, Navotas, Metro Manila
Tel. (02) 351-5797
Note: Good afternoon po sir, wala pa pong MEMO regarding this but pwede na po kayong magsubmit ng pertinent paper niyo sa mga schools. – From DepEd Division of City Schools, Navotas, January 13, 2016
1. For the information and guidance of all interested applicants for Teacher I position for SY 2016-2017, please submit your application letter together with the following documents to the school nearest to your residence, not later than (TBA):
- CSC Form 212 with passport size ID picture – CSC FORM 212 (Revised 2005) Personal Data Sheet – TeacherPH.com
- LET/PBET rating
- PRC License
- Transcript of Records with GWA certification
- Certificate of specialized training, if any
- Service Record, performance rating and school clearance
- Voter’s ID
- NBI Clearance
- Passport, if any
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted – Click to Download
2. DepEd Order No. 7, series 2015, entitled Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions will be used in the course of hiring teacher applicants.
3. The schedule for the assessment/selection for inclusion in the Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) shall be as follows: (TBA)
4. All teacher-applicants shall take the English Proficiency Test on the dates and venue specified (TBA). Previously-ranked teacher applicants who had already taken their EPT may decide whether or not to take the test.
5. Likewise, teacher-applicants who will take the EPT are advised to wear proper business attire: blouse, slacks/skirt and closed shoes for females, and polo/polo shirt, slacks, and leather shoes for males. Also, bring identification card, ceritificate of PRC Rating and/or PRC License for identification/verification purposes.
6. The official in-charge of personnel actions shall provide secretariat services and assists the EPSs in the conduct of the test.
7. The review and finalization of the Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) for SY 2016-2017 shall be done by the Personnel Selection Board.
8. For strict compliance and guidance.
- Sample Application Letter for Teacher in Public School (DepED)
- Sample Detailed Lesson Plan in English (Grade 7)
- How do I apply for a teacher position?
- DepEd Online Application System Frequently Asked Questions
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective School Year 2015 – 2016
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for the Remaining Teaching Positions SY 2015-2016
- DepEd National Capital Region (NCR) Division Offices Contact Information
- DepEd Valenzuela 2016 Recruitment and Selection of Qualified Teacher Applicants
- DepEd Malabon City 2016 Ranking of Teacher I Applicants