Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
National Capital Region
SCHOOLS DIVISION OFFICE
Nueva Ecija St., Bago Bantay, Quezon City
March 9, 2016
Asst. Schools Division Superintendent
EPS/PSDS/Education Program Specialist II-ALS
Public Elementary/Secondary Schools Principal/OIC
Head Teachers/Teachers In-Charge
DALSC/Mobile Teachers/lnstructional Managers
DIVISION ASSESSMENT TEST FOR ALS LEARNERS
1. To increase the performance rating of the Division of City Schools Quezon City in the Alternative Learning System-Accreditation and Equivalency Test (ALS A&E), please be informed that the Division Assessment Test for ALS Learners will be administered to the Registered ALS learners on the following schedules:
March 19, 2016 – SAN FRANCISCO HIGH SCHOOL
March 20, 2016 – QUEZON CITY HIGH SCHOOL
April 2, 2016 – LAGRO HIGH SCHOOL
2. The guidelines for administering the ALS A&E Test set by the Bureau of Alternative Learning System will be used since this activity is a simulation of the actual A&E Test.
3. The examiners for this practice test will be the Instructional Managers, District ALS Coordinators, Mobile Teachers and Literacy Volunteers assigned by the Test Registration Officer (TRO) in each Testing Centers. Please see attachment.
4. The reproduction of the said test materials will be charged against the Division Fund.
5. To oversee the smooth implementation of the activity the following person will be in-charge of the following committees:
Over-all Chairman – Mrs. Gemma P. Abanilla EPS II-ALS
Co-Chairman – Mr. Dennis G. Mano EPS II-ALS
Member – Mr. Daryl G. Morato EPS II- ALS
Member – Mrs. Ria V. Herjas EPS II- ALS
Member – Mrs. Jennylyn G. Ching EPS II-ALS
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
ELIZABETH M. QUESADA, CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
[scribd id=304934759 key=key-UZc5V8hrwwZQyjtWVgmv mode=scroll]