To : All Non-DepEd Schools Offering Senior High School
1. In line with DepEd Order No. 38, s. 2016 and DepEd Order No. 46, s. 2016 entitled Detailed Guidelines on the Implementation of the Senior High School (SHS) Voucher Program , all private schools offering Senior High Schools should be guided on the guidelines on Voucher Management System (VMS) with Learner Information System.
2. The Learner Information System (LIS) will contain the official registry of all learners. All enrollment and learner registration shall be done through the LIS.
3. The Voucher Management System (VMS) will contain the official registry of voucher program beneficiaries and billing statements. All billing transaction shall be done through the VMS.
4. Voucher Validity
a. Voucher shall be redeemed within the first semester of the school year immediately after the Junior High School completion
b. Vouchers covers only 2 consecutive years of schooling. If a student is unable to complete the academic requirements for Grade 11, then he is disqualified to receive a voucher in Grade 12
5. To access please log in to http://lis.deped.gov.ph.
6. Enclosure of this post is the LIS and VMS integration process.