Lesson Plan in Oral Communication (Functions of Communication) Quarter 1 Week 1 with GAD Integration for Grade 11 Senior High School students.
Functions of Communication Basically, there are five functions of communication. These are control, social interaction, motivation, emotional expression, and information dissemination.
- Control – Communication functions to control behavior.
- Social Interaction – Communication allows individuals to interact with others.
- Motivation – Communication motivates or encourages people to live better.
- Emotional expression – Communication facilitates people’s expression of their feelings and emotions.
- Information dissemination – Communication functions to convey information.
a. discuss the functions of communication (EN11/12OC-Ibe-8)
b. respond to effective communication considering gender roles in home and society through a role play.
Lesson Plan in Oral Communication (Functions of Communication) Quarter 1 Week 1 with GAD Integration for Grade 11 Senior High School
|Developer||Yap Annabellee (yapbellee) – Sigaboy Agri. Voc. HS, Mati City, Region XI – Davao Region|
|Copyright Owner||Annabellee A. Yap|
|Conditions of Use||Use, Copy, Print|