December 09, 2019
DepEd Memorandum No. 181, s. 2019
Table of Contents
Second Quarter Mathematics Learning Competency Audit
Bureau and Service Directors
Minister, Basic, Higher and Technical Education, BARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Bureau of Curriculum Development (BCD) through the Curriculum Standards Development Division (CSDD) will conduct a review on the K to 12 Basic Education Mathematics Curriculum.
2. The activity aims to evaluate the budget of work stated in the curriculum guides and identify mastered competencies every quarter.
3. All Mathematics teachers from Grades 1 to 11 are enjoined to answer the online survey. Each teacher shall use the link that corresponds to their region which can be found below:
|Cordillera Autonomous Region||http://bit.do/CARMath2Q|
|National Capital Region||http://bit.do/NCRMath2Q|
*These URLs are case sensitive, (e.g., letters R, O, M and Q are all capitalized)
4. The BCD-CSDD assures that all gathered data shall be kept confidential and shall be used solely for the purpose of reviewing and evaluating the Mathematics Grades 1 to 11 curriculum guides.
5. The online survey for second quarter mathematics learning competencies shall be available until December 31, 2019.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES