Utilization of the Certificate of Ratings (COR)
The utilization of the COR is stipulated in the following issuances:
- DepED Memo NO. 228, s. 2007
- DepED Memo No. 278, s. 2010
Practices in Some Divisions Relative to the Utilization of the COR
Attach the COR in the Form 137 in Grade 6 as part of the student’s credentials prior to enrolment.
The COR is photocopied. One copy is for the school where the student intends to enroll while the original COR is given to him/her.
Refusal of State Univ./Colleges (SUCs) to Take National Exams
- Send a communication to NETRC regarding SUCs that refuse to be administered national exams (NCAE, NAT, etc.).
- The communication will be indorsed to the Secretary of Education.
Good Practices as Reflected in a School Culture
Region/Division Codes and School ID
- Posting permanently in every classroom (near the chalkboards) the information on the Region and Division Codes and the School ID
Learner Reference Number
- The LRN is used by the examinee in any form of school and classroom-based assessments. This practice may be adopted not only during national examinations.
National Education Testing and Research Center
Department of Education