- Present required documents to processor at OPT-Application Windows for issuance of Application Form and blank Permanent Examination and Registration Record Card (PERRC).
- Download Application for Registration Without Examination form – http://www.teacherph.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Download-Application-for-Registration-Without-Examination-form.pdf
- Pay filing fee at the Cashier. Get Official Receipt.
- Pay metered documentary stamp at the PRC Customer Service Center.
- Submit duly accomplished application form, required documents, PERRC, and Official Receipt to Issuing Officer at OPT-Application Windows for final review of documents and issuance of Filer’s Stub.
- Keep Filer’s Stub for verification and registration purposes.
Notice of Approval/Disapproval will be mailed to you. If you fail to receive your notice on scheduled date, please verify status of your application at OPT-Application Windows.
- Certified true copy of Report of Rating (Category A) / Guro Certificate (Category B), or in the absence thereof, original Certification of Rating/Eligibility (for both categories) issued by the Civil Service Commission (CSC)
Original and photocopy of Certificate of Live Birth issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) in security paper, with the following entries clearly printed: Name, Civil Registry Number, Date of Birth, Citizenship, Gender, and Name of Parents
- Original and photocopy of Marriage Certificate issued by NSO in security paper (for married female applicants)
IMPORTANT: In case of NON-AVAILABILITY OF RECORD, Negative Certification issued by NSO should be accompanied by a Certificate of Live Birth/Marriage from the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) duly authenticated by the authorized NSO Statistician.
* For Senior Citizen, negative certification issued by NSO and Passport *
- Original and photocopy of the Transcript of Records for degree earned
- One piece window envelope with metered mailing stamp (for Notice of Approval/Disapproval)
- Three (3) recent identical copies of passport size pictures in plain white background with complete name tag
- Filing fee of PhP900.00
- Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula)