Results of the 2015 National Qualifying Examination for School Heads (NQESH)
January 21, 2015
DepEd Memorandum No. 11, s. 2016
RESULTS OF THE 2015 PRINCIPALS’ TEST
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP), announces the Results of the 2015 Principals’ Test which was simultaneously administered in 19 testing centers on October 25, 2015.
2. This Department extends its congratulations to all the passers of the said competency-based examination.
3. Passers of the 2015 Principals’ Test must have a total raw score of at least 140 points or 70% correct answers and must meet the 68% cut-off score in the following seven domains:
|Code||National Competency-Based Standards|
for School Heads Domains
|Items||Score of at Least
68% per Domain
|SL||1. School Leadership (23%)||46||31|
|IL||2. Instructional Leadership (21%)||41||27|
|CSCLC||3. Creating a Student-Centered Learning Climate (14%)||27||18|
|HRMPD||4. Human Resource Management and Professional Development (15%)||29||19|
|PICP||5. Parents Involvement and Community Partnership (6%)||11||7|
|SMO||6. School Management and Operations (12%)||23||15|
|PPAIE||7. Personal and Professional Attributes and|
Interpersonal Effectiveness (12%)
4. Out of the total 18,574 test takers, 2,195 examinees (11.82% of all examinees) met the abovementioned criteria.
5. The breakdown of passers per region is as follows:
|Region||Total Number of Test Takers||Number of Passers||Percentage|
|I (Ilocos Region)||1,382||150||10.85%|
|II (Cagayan Valley Region)||1,268||98||7.73%|
|III (Central Luzon Region)||1,665||233||13.99%|
|V (Bicol Region)||1,581||205||12.97%|
|National Capital Region (NCR)||966||137||14.17%|
|Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)||615||83||13.50%|
|VI (Western Visayas Region)||1,207||172||14.25%|
|VII (Central Visayas Region)||1,503||174||11.37%|
|VIII (Eastern Visayas Region)||1,018||162||15.91%|
|IX (Western Mindanao Region)||1,181||104||8.81%|
|X (Northern Mindanao Region)||596||56||9.40%|
|XI (Southern Mindanao Region)||906||132||14.57%|
|XII (Central Mindanao Region)||1,068||98||9.18%|
|Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)||108||6||5.56%|
6. Enclosed is the official list of 2015 Principals’ Test Passers. This will also be available at the DepEd website: www.deped.gov.ph. The individual Certificate of Rating (COR) of all examinees will be released through their respective regional offices.
7. The regional masterlist of examinees with scores will be forwarded to the Regional Office Human Resource Development Division (RO HRDD) and Schools Division Office (SDO) Human Resource Development Section (SDO HRDS) for Learning and Development purposes. The masterlist must NOT be publicly posted to ensure confidentiality of examinees’ scores. Examinees may request for the breakdown of scores through a formal request letter to the SDO.
8. Regions VI and VII shall forward the results and certificates of test takers from concerned SDOs to DepEd Negros Island Region. For Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM), results will also be forwarded to the RO.
9. Request for rechecking of examination papers and appeal for calibration of scores shall not be entertained by the Department.
10. For more information, all concerned may contact the National Educators Academy of the Philippines Central Office (NEAP CO) through email at [email protected]
11. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
BRO. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC