Note: A Division Memorandum has not yet been issued pero pwede na po kayong magsubmit ng pertinent papers niyo sa mga schools. – DepEd San Juan City
For Information and Guidance.
Febuary 4, 2015 Division Memo (Old)
Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
National Capital Region
Divison of City Schools
SAN JUAN CITY
Pinaglabanan Street, City of San Juan
February 4, 2015
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 065, s. 2015
OIC, Office of the ASDS
Principals, Elementary and Secondary Schools
Jenilyn Rose B. Corpuz, CESO VI
OIC, Office of the Schools Division Superintendent
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION OF QUALIFIED TEACHER – APPLICANTS FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2015 – 2016
1. This is to announce to the field the schedule for recruitment and selection of qualified teacher-applicants for School Year 2015 – 2016 conformably to DepEd Order No. 14, s. 2014 to be posted in the most conspicuous place in the school/office.
|Date||Recruitment and Selection Process|
|February 4, 2015 to March 31, 2015||Filing of application (any school or the Division Office nearest the applicant's residence.)
Attention: The School Selection Committee (SSC)
|April 9 -10, 2015||Submission of list of applicants with corresponding documents by School Selection Committee to Division Committees|
|April 21-22, 2015||Review/Evaluation/Interview/Demonstration of applicants c/o Division Committees|
|April 30, 2015||Division Written English Proficiency Test c/o Division Selection Committee|
|May 15, 2015||Posting of Roster of Qualified Applicants (RQA)|
2. All applicants shall submit written application together with the following documents to the School Screening Committee and assume full responsibility as to the validity of the documents submitted fastened in white/off-white long folders:
- CSC Form 212 in two (2) copies with the latest 2 x 2 ID picture; – Click to Download Form
- Certified photocopy of PRC certificate of registration/license;
- Certified photocopy of LET/PBET rating;
- Certified copies of baccalaureate transcript of records;
- Copies of service record, performance rating and school clearance for those with teaching experience;
- Certificates of specialized training, if any;
- Certified copy of the Voter’s ID;
- NBI Clearance;
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted. – Click to Download
NOTE: Please submit exactly in the above order of requirements to facilitate fast reference
3. The School and Division Selection Committees shall have the following compositions and functions:
|School Selection Committee (SSC)||Kindergarten/Elementary:|
Chair: School Head
Members: Four (4) Master Teachers/ Best Performing Teachers
-Verifies documents as to completeness, veracity, accuracy and authenticity.
-Certifies documents of applicants as true and correct.
-Submits the list of applicants with the corresponding documents to the Division Committee .
-Recommends to the Superintendent the appointments of qualified applicants listed in the Approved RQA.
|Division Selection Committee||Chair: Dr. Joel T. Torrecampo, OIC - ASDS |
1. Mr. Anselmo P. Joven
2. Mrs. Elsa L. Gella
3. Dr. Emma A. Sendiong
4. Dr. Lydia Abeja
1. Dr. Emma A. Sendiong
2. Dr. Victoria M. Parambita
3. Miss Marnelli A. Bautista
4. Dr. Lydia C. Abeja
1. Mr. Lloyd T. Tulaylay
2. Mrs. Helen G. Padilla
3. Mrs. Amelita C. Panelo
4. Mrs. Paz D. Depaudhon
1. Mrs. Elsa L. Gella
2. Mr. Anselmo P. Joven
3. Dr. Emma A. Sendiong
4. Dr. Lydia C. Abeja
|-Prepares written English Proficiency Test
-Reviews and consolidates the results of the individual ratings of applicants, one (1) for kindergarten, one (1) for elementary level and another one (1) for secondary level (by subject area) showing the scores they obtained in the criteria for evaluation
-Prepares a division-wide rank list, one (1) for kindergarten, one (1) for elementary level and another one (1) for secondary level per legislative district Prepares the Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) including pertinent records of deliberations, to the SDS for approval.
-Submits the complete results of the evaluation of applicants, including pertinent records of deliberations, to the SDS for approval
-Posts the RQA in conspicuous places upon approval of SDS
4. Applicants may inquire for the result starting May 19, 2015.
5. Immediate and wide dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
- Sample Application Letter for Teacher in Public School (DepED)
- How do I apply for a teacher position?
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective School Year 2015 – 2016
- DepEd National Capital Region (NCR) Division Offices Contact Information
- DepEd San Juan City Ranking of SPED Teacher I Positions