Name and Code: School Form 1 School Register for Senior High School (SF1-SHS)
Person Responsible: Class Adviser
Schedule: Beginning of Semester & End of Semester
Instruction/s: Should provide detailed information per learner of the summary data being reported to EBEIS
Table of Contents
School Form 1 School Register for Senior High School (SF1-SHS)
A list of learners who are officially enrolled and attending classes.
|Official name of school as registered in DepEd and LIS/EBEIS
|Official six (6) digit School ID as registered in DepEd and LIS/EBEIS
|Name of the Public Schools District where the school is located as created by DepEd, supervised by a Public Schools District Supervisor
|Name of the Schools Division Office where the school is situated as created by DepEd, supervised by a Schools Division Superintendent
|Name of the Regional Office as created by DepEd, headed by a Regional Director who oversees the operation of the Schools Division Office where the school is situated
|A stage in the basic education cycle typically associated with the regular progression of learners through the formal schooling system with concomitant competencies that need to be attained Grade Level
|The class name to which the form belongs
|Prescribed period of time that schools offer daily instruction covering 10 to 11 months of regular schooling from the month of June (Beginning of School Year) to the month of March or April (End of School Year) of the following year
|A program in SHS that a learner may choose, namely: Academic, Technical-Vocational-Livelihood, Arts and Design, and Sports some of which may be classified further into specialized curricular offerings called strands
|refers to the specialized curricular offerings under a particular track
|Prescribed period of time that schools offer daily instruction in Senior High School (SHS) covering two quarters or five months of regular schooling from the month of June (Beginning of First Semester) to the month of October (End of First Semester), and from the month of November (Beginning of Second Semester) to the month of March or April (End of Second Semester) of the following year
|Unique twelve-digit identification number assigned to a learner to keep track of his/her progress through the basic education cycle, regardless of transfer to another school or learning center in the public or private sector and promotion/moving up from the elementary to the secondary level (DO No. 22, s. 2012)
|Name of Learner
(Last Name, First Name, Extension Name, Middle Name)
|Learner’s name as reflected in the birth certificate issued by the NSO/PSA or any equivalent document with the learner’s Last Name indicated first, followed by the First Name, Name Extension (if any) and the Middle Name
|Date of birth of the learner as reflected in the birth certificate or equivalent document
|The age of the learner (in whole number) in a given cut-off period
|The religious belief of the learner. For Muslim learners, “Islam” shall be indicated under this column instead of “Muslim”.
|Refers to the location where the learner currently holds residence with specific details in the order indicated: House No./Street/Sitio/Purok, Barangay, Municipality/City, and Province
|Name of the learner’s father as reflected in the birth certificate issued by the NSO/PSA or any equivalent document with the Last Name indicated first, followed by the First Name, the Middle Name, and the Name Extension (if any)
|Mother’s Maiden Name
|Maiden name of the learner’s mother as reflected in the birth certificate issued by the NSO/PSA or any equivalent document with the Last Name indicated first, followed by the First Name, the Middle Name, and the Name Extension (if any)
|Name of Guardian
|On grounds authorized by law, the name of any relative or other person entrusted with the custody and control of the learner, the learner’s property, or both.
|Contact Number of Parent/Guardian
|Used to note additional health-related information about the learner
Additional information including but not limited to the learner’s status or particular condition based on the legend of indicators and equivalent codes:
- Balik-Aral – refers to a learner who went back to school and resumed studies after year(s) of dropping out or discontinuing studies.
- CCT/4Ps Recipient – refers to a learner aged 3-18 years whose family is included in the Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT) under the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) of the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD). The family was selected from the poorest households in municipalities with high poverty incidence. One relevant feature of 4Ps is the provision of educational cash grant of P3,000.00 for one school year or ten months at P300.00/month per learner in elementary level and P5,000.00 for one school year or ten months at P500.00/month per learner in secondary level (JHS and SHS) for educational expenses on the condition that these learners attend school. Maximum of three learners per household is allowed.
- Transferred In/Out – learner who transfers from one school to another within the school year
- Transferred Out to ALS-learner who transfers from formal school to ALS program within the school year
- Dropped Out – learner who left school and is no longer attending classes
- Learner with Exceptionality -for detailed instruction, please refer to DO 45, s. 2017 – Guidelines on Updating the Basic Education Statistics for the Beginning of School Year 2017-2018 in the Learner Information System and Enhanced Basic Education Information System