Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) supports the Office of the Ombudsman in the conduct of its Second Ombudsman Integrity Development Essay Writing Contest with the theme Katapatan sa Serbisyo Publiko: Ang Susi Sa Kaunlaran Ng Komunidad from October 1 to December 15, 2015.
2. The Contest aims to establish mass advocacy and awareness on anti-corruption and good governance through creative writing.
3. The Contest is open to both public and private elementary school learners, aged 10 to 12 years old currently enroled in any public and private schools in the country.
4. The mechanics for the Essay Writing Contest are contained in the enclosure.
5. Participation of both public and private schools shall be subject to the no-disruption-of-classes policy stipulated in DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2005 entitled Instituting Measures to Increase Engaged Time-on-Task and Ensuring Compliance Therewith.
6. For more information, all concerned may contact Ms. Julie Faye F. Banawa of the Office of the Ombudsman at telephone nos. (02) 479-7300 local 5303 or Ms. Gina M. Divina at telephone nos. (02) 479-7300 local 358 or 319.
7. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
Bro. Armin A. Luistro FSC
Download: DM_s2015_150 Second Ombudsman Integrity Development Essay Writing Contest