Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
1. Pursuant to DepEd Order No. 41, s. 2015 entitled Senior High School Career Guidance Program and Early Registration, the Department of Education (DepEd) will provide the Senior High School Student Primer to be distributed to all Grade 10 students containing important information regarding Senior High School (SHS) and its tracks. Its objective is to further promote awareness on SHS and on the importance of choosing a career that suits their skills, and interests which match the available resources and needs of society.
2. The Student Primer can be downloaded through the following links:
a. http://www.deped.gov.ph/k-to-12; and
b. www.tinyurl.com/depedcgp (Google Drive).
3. The uploaded Student Primer on the website and Google Drive has the following versions for the DepEd personnel and students’ perusal:
a. Colored High Resolution;
b. Colored Low Resolution;
c. Black and White High Resolution; and
d. Black and White Low Resolution.
4. The distribution of the Student Primer to all Grade 10 students shall be from November 2 to 6, 2015.
5. As per DepEd Order No. 41, s. 2015 and Unnumbered Memorandum dated September 9, 2015 entitled Downloading of Funds for Career Guidance and Advocacy Program (CGAP) Manual Rollout and SHS Early Registration, expenses in the printing of the Student Primer shall be charged to funds to be downloaded to all schools division offices. The funds to be downloaded are allocated only for the procurement of the following:
|Materials / Expenses||Unit Cost||Quantity per student|
|Brown envelopes||P 1.50||one brown envelope per student|
|Coloring Materials||P 7.50*||one box of crayons
for three students
|Manila Paper||P 2.50**||one manila paper for two students|
|Manual Worksheets||P 0.50||two worksheets per student|
|15-page Student Primer||P 7.50||two worksheets per student|
|15-page Student Primer||P 7.50||one primer per student|
|Operational Expenses for SHS Early Registration (i.e., printing of infographics, forms, tarpaulins, materials, among others)||P 5.50***|
|Total Budget per Student||P 25.00****|
* one box of crayons will be shared by three learners ** one manila paper will be shared by two learners *** the cost of the Operational Expenses for SHS Early Registration will depend on the remaining funds after the schools division has procured the previous items
**** the funds used to procure stated materials plus the Operational Expenses for SHS Early Registration should sum up to P 25.00 only
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
Br. Armin A. Luistro, FSC