August 16, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 129, s. 2016
SUBMISSION OF REPORTS ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SCHOOL-BASED FEEDING PROGRAM FOR SCHOOL YEARS 2015-2016 AND 2016-2017
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. Pursuant to DepEd Order Nos. 33, s. 2015 and 51, s. 2016 entitled Implementation of the School-Based Feeding Program (SBFP) for School Years (SYs) 2015-2016 and 2016-2017, respectively, the Department of Education (DepEd) is closely monitoring the implementation of SBFP especially for the SY 2016-2017.
2. To ensure compliance with the SBFP policy, all regional directors (RDs) shall submit the following reports:
a. SBFP Terminal Report of SY 2015-2016 Implementation;
b. Updated Status Report of SY 2016-2017 Implementation, including activities and timelines of the Program; and
c. Consolidated Report of Fund Management. Those regions/ schools divisions with excess funds shall indicate the proposal and estimated expenditure for the utilization of the said funds.
3. In case of the Negros Island Region (NIR), the RDs of Regions VI and VII shall indicate in their report the allocation downloaded to the schools divisions which used to be under their respective areas of responsibility.
4. The submission of reports shall be consolidated by the Regional SBFP Focal Person and shall be signed by the RD or an authorized representative. Individual schools division submission shall not be entertained. Enclosed is the prescribed format for said report.
5. All reports should reach the Office of the Secretary not later than September 15, 2016 through Dr. Liland B. Estacion at email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
- DM 128, s. 2016 – Implementation of School-Based Immunization Program
- DM 127, s. 2016 – Administration of Test of English Proficiency for Teachers and Process Skills Test in Science and Mathematics for the School Year 2016-2017
- DM 126, s. 2016 – Administration of the Philippine Educational Placement Test for the School Year 2016-2017
- DM 123, s. 2016 – 7th National Scout Venture Camp of the Boy Scout of the Philippines
- DM 122, s. 2016 – Implementation of the DepEd Computerization Program for Batches 37 E-Classroom Packages for Public Stand-Alone Senior High Schools