August 16, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 126, s. 2016
ADMINISTRATION OF THE PHILIPPINE EDUCATIONAL PLACEMENT TEST FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR 2016-2017
ARMM DepEd Secretary
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the Bureau of Education Assessment (BEA) with the assistance of schools division offices (SDOs), and public and private secondary school personnel, shall administer the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) for the School Year (SY) 2016-2017 on November 20, 2016 for Luzon Regions and on November 27, 2016 for Visayas and Mindanao Regions.
2. The BEA’s authorized forwarder/courier shall deliver the test materials at least two weeks before the test administration, except for the SDOs within the National Capital Region, where the delivery shall be five days before the test administration. The same forwarder/courier shall retrieve all the test materials one week after the conduct of the test. Hence, all SDOs are instructed to ensure that the test materials are ready for pick-up/retrieval by the authorized forwarder/courier.
3. Travel expenses and allowable expenses shall be charged to BEA Funds, subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
4. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
- DM 123, s. 2016 – 7th National Scout Venture Camp of the Boy Scout of the Philippines
- DM 122, s. 2016 – Implementation of the DepEd Computerization Program for Batches 37 E-Classroom Packages for Public Stand-Alone Senior High Schools