September 30, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 163 s. 2016
Teacher Induction Program Policy Enhancement and Finalization Workshops
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the Teacher Education Council Secretariat (TECS), will conduct the Teacher Induction Program (TIP) Policy Enhancement and Finalization Workshops. The details of the activities with respective dates and corresponding venues are as follows:
|Activity||Date and Venue|
|Teacher Induction Program (TIP) Policy Enhancement Workshop (Luzon Cluster)||October 4-6, 2016 Baguio Teachers Camp Baguio City|
|TIP Policy Enhancement Workshop (Visayas-Mindanao Cluster)||October 11-13, 2016 National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP) Iloilo City|
|TIP Policy Finalization Workshop||October 25-27, 2016 NEAP, Legazpi City|
2. The objectives of the workshops are to:
a. conduct policy analysis and enhancement in relation to the TIP;
b. elicit policy recommendations on the TIP; and
c. finalize the omnibus policy on the TIP.
3. The participants of this activity are the following:
a. Officials of Central Office composed of representatives from the following offices:
i. Office of the Undersecretary for Curriculum and Instruction;
ii. Bureau of Curriculum Development (BCD);
iii. Bureau of Learning Delivery (BLD);
iv. Bureau of Learning Resources (BLR);
v. Bureau of Education Assessment (BEA);
vi. Bureau of Human Resources and Organizational Development (BHROD);
vii. National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP); and
viii. Teachers Education Council Secretariat (TECS).
b. Participants from the regional offices (ROs) and schools division offices (SDOs), composed of the following:
i. Regional Director (RD) /Assistant Regional Director (ARD);
ii. Chief, Human Resource Development Division (HRDD);
iii. Schools Division Superintendent (SDS)/Assistant Schools Division Superintendent (ASDS);
iv. Chief, School Governance and Operations Division (SGOD); and
v. Selected Elementary and Secondary School Heads.
4. Participants are requested to bring their laptops, extension cords, flashdrives, and pocket wifi.
5. The tentative program of activities is enclosed.
6. The meals to be served per activity are as follows:
|Teacher Induction Program (TIP) Policy Enhancement Workshop (Luzon Cluster)||October 4-6, 2016||October 4, 2016||October 6, 2016|
|TIP Policy Enhancement Workshop (Visayas-Mindanao Cluster)||October 11-13, 2016||October 11, 2016||October 13, 2016|
|TIP Policy Finalization Workshop||October 25-27, 2016||October 25, 2016||October 27, 2016|
7. All expenses relative to the board and lodging of the participants, including supplies and materials, and travel expenses shall be charged to TEC Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses (MOOE) Funds, subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
8. For more inquiries, all concerned may contact Dr. Runvi Manguerra, Executive Director II of the Teacher Education Council Secretariat (TECS) at telephone no. (02) 638-6170 or telefax no. (02) 638-6172.
9. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES