May 17, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 80, s. 2016
Table of Contents
2016 PRINCIPALS’ TEST
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP) and the Bureau of Human Resource and Organization Development (BHROD), and all Quality Assurance Divisions of each Regional Office-Quality Assurance Division (RO-QAD), shall administer the 2016 Principals’ Test on November 6, 2016. The examination shall serve as a mechanism for selecting competent school heads (SHs) in the public basic education sector.
2. The 2016 Principals’ Test is open to all aspirants for a Principal I position as required under DepEd Order (DO) No. 39, s. 2007 entitled Modified Qualification Standards for the Positions of Head Teachers and Principals and DO 97, s. 2011 entitled Revised Guidelines on the Allocation and Reclassification of School Heads Positions. Passing the Principals’ Test is one of the requirements for appointment to a Principal position.
DOWNLOAD: Principals’ Test Reviewer for Android
3. The regional director shall assign the RO-QAD to head the Principals’ Test Regional Technical Working Group (RTWG). The RTWG shall be composed of representatives from Human Resource Division and Personnel Section. The RO-QAD shall be responsible in the coordination with Central Office, evaluation of applicants, supervising the preparation and the actual administration of the test. The RTWG shall submit the detailed budget proposal and financial report in the agreed timeline.
4. The applicant should meet any of the following eligibility requirements by November 6, 2016:
a. One year as Head Teacher; or
b. Two years as Teacher-in-Charge or Master Teacher; or
c. Five years as Teacher III or SPED Teacher; or
d. Five years as incumbent public school teacher who has five years of managerial and supervisory experience in a DepEd recognized private institution or Commission on Higher Education (CHED) recognized higher education institution.
5. The examination shall cover situational critical thinking questions relevant to the role of a SH anchored on the domains of the National Competency-Based Standards for School Heads (NCBSSH) stipulated in DO 32, s. 2010 entitled National Adoption and Implementation of the National Competency-Based Standards for School Heads:
a. School Leadership;
b. Instructional Leadership;
c. Creating Student-Centered Learning Climate;
d. Human Resource Management and Professional Development;
e. Parent Involvement and Community Partnership;
f. School Management and Operations; and
g. Personal and Professional Attributes and Interpersonal Effectiveness.
6. In order to pass the examination, test takers must obtain at least 70% correct answers in all domains. Official final results shall be released through a DepEd Memorandum followed by the distribution of printed Certificates of Rating of all test takers.
7. Beginning 2018 Principals’ Test, applicants shall only be allowed to take the examination for three consecutive times. Applicants who did not pass consecutively in the years 2015, 2016 and 2017 shall undergo a specialized preparatory course before they will be allowed to apply again.
8. Below is the revised process of application.
Step 1: Securing of the five documents below:
a. Scanned copy of Certification of Eligibility from the Schools Division Office (SDO) Personnel Section. This should certify that the applicant met the minimum qualifications and has no pending administrative case, as recommended by the SDO Legal/Administrative Officer and certified by the Schools Division Superintendent (SDS). Each certificate will have a unique tracking code provided by the SDO (copy enclosed). Template shall be provided;
b. Scanned copy of performance rating of Very Satisfactory (VS) for the last two rating periods (PAST/PASAG in SY 2014-2015 and accomplished IPCRF using the RPMS in SY 2015-2016) certified by the SDO;
c. Scanned copy of signed Service Record;
d. Scanned copy of designation as Teacher-in-Charge signed by the SDS (if applicable); and
e. Certification of managerial and administrative experience from DepEd-recognized private institution or CHED-recognized higher education institution (if applicable).
The SDO Personnel Section shall submit to the RO-QAD the list of eligible applicants arranged according to unique tracking code signed by the SDS on or before June 20, 2016.
Step 2: Online Application (until June 18, 2016)
Applicants must apply online in the website assigned per region provided below. Application period is from May 16 to June 18, 2016. The online form shall no longer be accessible after the deadline. Other methods of submission such as printing of online application, scanning and sending by mail, fax or email shall not be accepted.
Step 3: Email submission (until June 18, 2016)
Applicants shall submit the scanned documents prepared during Step 1 to the email of their respective regions provided below. For easy reference, they shall indicate the following in their email:
a. Subject heading: Surname, First Name;
b. In line text: SDO, school name and cellphone number; and
c. Date and time the online form was accomplished.
Only the applications of those who both answered the online application form and emailed the complete documents within the application period shall be processed.
|Region||Step 2: Online Application||Step 3: Email|
|5||http: / / deped.in/2016PT5firstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||http: / / deped.in/2016PT7email@example.com|
|9||http: / / deped.in/2016PT9firstname.lastname@example.org|
Step 4: Validation in the Regional Office (June 20-July 8, 2016)
a. RO-QAD shall validate the documents and SDOs the documents submitted by applicants and the online applications.
b. RO-QAD shall submit through email the list of qualified applicants to the National Technical Working Group (NTWG).
c. NTWG shall release a Memorandum with the list of validated names of applicants for processing of registration fee.
Step 5: Submission of ID Pictures and Registration Fee (July 8-July 29, 2016)
Only validated eligible applicants shall:
a. submit two pieces of identical 2” x 2” ID picture with name tag taken in the last three months (with signature at the back) to the SDO personnel; and
b. pay the registration fee of Five Hundred Pesos (P500.00) at the SDO Cashier on or before July 29, 2016. The SDO shall only issue an acknowledgement receipt.
The registration fee of Five Hundred Pesos (P 500.00) shall cover various expenses relative to the preparations and implementation of the examination such as freight of Certificates of Rating, supplies and materials, travel, lodging, meals, and other expenses of organizers and monitors, communication expenses, honoraria of personnel and other incidental expenses.
Step 6: Issuance of Official Receipt (July 30-August 31, 2016)
a. The SDO Cashier shall remit the registration fees to the RO Cashier. While SDO Personnel Section shall submit all the 2” x 2” pictures to the RO-QAD on or before August 5, 2016.
b. The RO Cashier shall issue the individual official receipt with the unique tracking code addressed to the examinee. This shall be given to all test takers through the SDOs before August 31, 2016. The official receipt issued by the RO shall serve as the examination permit.
9. NEAP and BHROD value the credibility and integrity of the examination; they are not, in any way, affiliated with individuals or institutions offering and providing review sessions. Test applicants are warned against individuals or organizations which claim to have access to the content of the examination. Applicants, individuals or organizations who shall have direct or indirect request for test content and/or perform an act of bribery (monetary or gifts) to Central Office (CO), RO and SDO employees shall be subject for investigation and/or filing of corresponding administrative case. Such cases encountered shall be reported to email@example.com.
10. SDOs, through the Human Resource Development Section (HRDS), are highly encouraged to help prepare the applicants through the following:
a. forming support groups similar to the Learning Action Cells in school mentored by high performing SHs with integrity;
b. familiarizing applicants with the school processes, operations, reports, challenges and actual scenarios faced by different types of SHs; and
c. organizing immersion opportunities on school processes and operations in different school typologies.
All initiatives and activities shall be strictly free of charge and not to be conducted during class/office hours. Schools Division INSET funds may be used for meals and materials reproduction subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
11. Falsification of qualifications and/or documents by the applicants or involved SDO/RO employees shall be subject to investigation with grounds on grave dishonesty as mandated by Civil Service Commission rules and regulations.
12. The RTWG must propose a minimum of three and a maximum of five regional testing centers in strategic locations subject to the approval and inspection of the NTWG. The approved testing centers shall be announced through a DepEd memorandum or advisory.
13. To ensure the orderly conduct and integrity of the examination, the RDs shall be guided by the Manual of Operations. This includes logistical arrangements, coordination process, and qualifications of prescribed testing venue and personnel. The NTWG shall also conduct an orientation to all regional coordinators on or before September 2016.
14. For further inquiries, all concerned may contact:
The 2016 Principals’ Test National Technical Working Group
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/DepEdNEAP
15. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
DOWNLOAD: Principals’ Test Reviewer for Android
REGISTER: Principals’ Test 2016 Online Review
2015 Results of Principals’ Test: An Eye Opener
Reviewers for Principals’ Test
[scribd id=312871745 key=key-4psuZIMdwiSBoNsqOZL2 mode=scroll]
56 thoughts on “2016 Principals’ Test”
hi sir kindly include me in your online review.. thank you much…
Sir Mark please include me in your online review. Tnx.God Bless..
Sir Mark please include me in your online review. God Bless..
Good afternoon. Sir please include me on your online review. Gof bless.
sir, pls. include me in ur on line review
Good morning po PLEASE consider me sir Mark in your online nquesh review.thanks
Jose A. de Guzman
SIR MARK PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN YOUR ONLINE REVIEW.THANKS.GOD BLESS!
sir bakit kaya di mi nasali sa list of examinees two times ako nag email ng requirements ko
Sir pls include me in the list…
Good day Sir! I am also interested to join your online review. Hope I could be included.
Thank you and more power!
please help me to recover my application. thank you very much
Sir Good Day Please include me in your ONLINE REVIEW.
Please include me on the online review. Thank You.
Good day po. paki include po ako sa online review. Thanks po and God bless
Sir please include me in your online review. God Bless and thank you!
how can apply to the application form for principal test
paano ko malalaman kung nakaregister ako o hindi kasi po nag online registration po ako nong July 1, 2016 4:20 pm.. ngayun sabi ng HR namin wala daw ako name sa region namin…nagconfirm naman po na submitted yong aking regstration ko
Sir Mark Please include me in your online review. Thank you
Pls include me in your online review
Please include me too in the online review.
Sir, please include me in your online review.
Please include do include me in your online review. Thank you Sir!..
Sir how can I know if I am included in the principals’ test in November 6, 2016
I am very much interested to join in your online review…include me too, sir… Thank you very much…
Sir good day..how to apply online application?
Sir Mark, please include me in your online review. Thanks and God bless!
I would like to Republish my email ad
please include in your online review. Thanks
pls do include me sir…. tnx
Sir please include me in your on line review.Thanks po Ma;am Noralyn Orsos
Sir please include me in your online review, Your approval and consideration on this request is greatly appreciated.
On line review is a very effective way of communicating especially to those who are aspiring for something… I am one of them.
I’m from Batangas City, please include me sir for the review.
Thanks sir. Please include us in your on line review. Thanks and God Bless!
I am very much interested in your online review,please include me,thanks a lot.
sir good day…..Hopefully with your help …I will pass this test…pls include me from your list to be given and shared your expertise…..Im going to apply this kind of test this week
Sir please include me…Mylene M. Amantillo
Sir Mark please include me in your online review. Thank you and God bless…
Sir Mark,please include me in your online review,tnx…God bless
Sir include me so that i can able to realize my dream to be a school head.
Please include me
Thanks God for having you as the instrument of helping us realize our dreams , pls.include me in the online review.God bless and more power.
Sir, with so much enthusiasm and determination, pls include me… i want to fulfill my dream of becoming a full-fledged school head… many tnx..
Thank you po, Sir Mark, for creating this site…
Please include me in the online review… i love to.
very much interested po. tnx
I will join sir. thank you and Godspeed
Please include me sir. I’m very much interested to join. Thank you and more power.
Please include me sir.
Thank you so much… please include me as one of the dreamers to become a school head…
need po b mi management training pr mkpgtake ng exam ang teacher 3? tnx po
The web intended for the review is soon to be launched. Thus, send your scanned service records to email@example.com asap. Those who will register will be accepted depending on qualification. There shall be a password. It can never be seen by guest users. Thank you.
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/teacherph
I am very much interested to join sir. Hope u will include me.
Sir pls include me in the online review, im very much willing to join, it would be a fulfillment of a dream come true…
Sir Mark please include me on the online review. I will secure d requirements. Thanks
Sir Mark please include me in your online review I will send the documents needed. Thanks.. God bless..
I almost to pass last NQESH 2015 only 2 domains i did not reached the minimum…hopefully with your help this year will have my luck! Please include me in your online review…God Bless!