May 16, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 79, s. 2016
NATIONAL INSPECTORATE TEAM FOR SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS EQUIPMENT (NITSME)
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd) shall organize the National Inspectorate Team for Science and Mathematics Equipment (NITSME), tasked to inspect the Science and Mathematics equipment at the suppliers’ warehouses. This is to ensure the equipment’s conformity with the technical specifications, before the Bureau of Learning Resources, as the Project Implementing Unit (PIU), distributes these equipment to the recipient public elementary and secondary schools nationwide.
2. The NITSME is composed of the following members from various offices of DepEd Central Office (CO):
|Office||Members of the NITSME|
|Administrative Service||Maritess L. Ablay |
Ofelia L. Algo
Nelson B. Bugais
Robertson M. Tuliao
Romeo C. Toledo
|Accounting Division||Allan G. Bedana |
Susan Del Rosario
Ortillo Mary Ann
Cherry P. Silla
|Bureau of Education Assessment||Januario Cortes|
|Bureau of Curriculum Development||Agnes Alegre |
|Bureau of Learning Delivery||Marcelino S. Batalier |
Ferdinand S. Bergado
Bryan R. Simara
|Bureau of Learning Resources||Virgilio B. Agot|
Jaymar N. Arioja
Mateo B. Aves
Alfredo E. Bayonas
Arsenio Dela Cuesta
Alipio J. Dompor
Fermin Fabella Jr.
Ronilo R. Galo
Eric De Guia
Jocelyn D. Garciano
Bradford C. Lisondra
Danilo R. Lisondra
Marvin S. Maquilas
Leo M. Navarro
Relph H. Neri
Terencio G. Taneo
Maria Tita M. Valezona
Jason O. Villena
Alejandro B. Ybanez
Ruben C. Zaragoza
|Project Management Service||Ronald B. Cleofe|
3. The members of the NITSME shall give priority to the activities related to the Quality Control Inspection on the project procurement and delivery of Science and Mathematics equipment to public schools. They shall report punctually to the assigned inspection site for the duration of the inspection set by the PIU.
4. If in case cited members are not available, bureau and service directors may designate their replacement.
5. The PIU shall prepare the inspection protocols, deployment schedule of the Inspectorate Team, and the needed instruments, tools and chemicals.
6. The PIU, in coordination with the Administrative Service, shall identify the personnel from the participating offices who will join the inspection.
7. A briefing shall be conducted by the PIU a day before the schedule of the inspection to discuss procedural details.
8. The members of the National Inspectorate Team from the participating offices of the DepEd CO shall be provided with travel and food allowance for the duration of the inspection pursuant to Section 5 of Executive Order No. 298 entitled Amending Further Executive Order No. 248 Dated May 29, 1995 as Amended by Executive Order No. 248-A Dated August 14, 1995, which Prescribes Rules and Regulations and New Rates of Allowances for Official Local and Foreign Travels of Government Personnel.
9. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC