March 8, 2018
DepEd Memorandum No. 044, s. 2018
6th NAPSSPHIL PRINCIPALS CONGRESS
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), in collaboration with the National Association of Public Secondary Schools of the Philippines, (NAPSSPHIL), Inc., announces the holding of the 6th NAPSSPHIL Principals Congress with the theme: K to 12 Principals: Ready to Face the Challenges of the 21st Century Learners of the Basic Education Program on April 11-13, 2018 at Legend Hotel, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan.
2. The Congress aims to provide important updates on the impending shift from obligation to cash budget, new procurement strategies to improve budget utilization and ensure timely delivery of goods and services, and education facilities for effective school improvement.
3. The target participants to this live-in congress are public secondary school principals, assistant secondary school principals for senior high school, senior high school coordinators, head teachers and officers in charge of the school. Attendance of the participants shall be on official business. NAPSSPHIL officers and members of working committees are allowed to travel two (2) days before the congress.
4. A registration fee of Five Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (Php5,500.00) shall be collected from each participant to cover the cost of hotel accommodation, venue rental, meals, honoraria of speakers, conference kits, and other reasonable expenses, chargeable to local funds, subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
5. Legend Hotel accommodation is based on its availability and upon payment of the registration fee at Banco de Oro. Check-in and registration of participants will be on April 11, 2018, 1:00 p.m. The first meal to be served will be afternoon snacks on the same day. Check-out will be on April 13, 2018 and the last meal to be served will be afternoon snacks.
Bank Name: Banco de Oro (BDO)
Account Name: National Association of Public Secondary Schools of the Philippines (NAPSSPHIL)
Savings Account Number: 000820496421
6. Payment of the registration fee shall be made through bank deposit on or before March 30, 2018 using the following data below. Deposit slip with the participant’s printed name shall be scanned and email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Official receipt will be issued upon presentation of the original deposit slip during registration.
7. For more information, contact Mr. Warlito D. Rosareal, NAPSSPHIL National President at telephone no. (034) 704-8570 or mobile no. 0910-429-6428.
8. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES