April 5, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 57, s. 2016
ADMINISTRATIVE MEETING WITH REGIONAL TRAINING TEAMS ON THE CAPACITY BUILDING OF SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (SHS) TEACHERS FOR THE K TO 12 BASIC EDUCATION PROGRAM
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. In line with the implementation of Republic Act No. 10533 or the Enhanced Basic Education Act of 2013, the Department of Education (DepEd), through the Teacher Education Council Secretariat (TECS), will conduct the Administrative Meeting with Regional Training Teams on the Capacity Building of Senior High School (SHS) Teachers for the K to 12 Basic Education Program from April 6 to 8, 2016 at the Tagaytay International Convention Center, Tagaytay City.
2. The objectives of the activity are to:
a. disseminate the latest information and updates on the K to 12 Basic Education Program specifically the implementation of SHS;
b. discuss the mechanics of the training of SHS teachers; and
c. prepare the Regional Training Implementation Plan (RTIP) for SHS teachers.
3. The participants of this activity are the regional directors/assistant regional directors, Curriculum and Learning Management Division (CLMD) chiefs, schools division superintendents/assistant schools division superintendents/School Governance and Operations Division (SGOD) chief, Training and Development (T&D) staff, and members of the National Technical Working Group (NTWG) on Teacher Training.
4. Regional staff are requested to bring their laptops. The matrix of the data on the number of SHS Academic Track, Technical-Vocational-Livelihood Track, Sports Track, Arts and Design Track Teachers per Region is contained in Enclosure No. 1. – These data will be used during the Regional Training Implementation Planning Workshop. Enclosure No. 2 – details the SHS subject groupings based on the needed teacher specialization. Likewise, the form for the Regional Trainer Implementation Plans (RTIP) to be accomplished during the planning workshop is contained in Enclosure No. 3.
5. All expenses relative to the board and lodging of the participants, including supplies and materials, travel expenses of participants from the Central Office (CO), Regional Office (RO), and Schools Division Office (SDO) and training staff shall be charged to TEC MOOE, subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations. All participants are advised to take the cheapest means of transportation.
6. For more inquiries and confirmation, all concerned may contact the Teacher Education Council Secretariat (TECS) Office, Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, 4th Floor Bonifacio Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telefax nos. (02) 638-6170; (02) 638-6172; telephone nos. (02) 632-1361 to 71 locals 2226/2228 or send an email through firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
[scribd id=307089191 key=key-sGW8VBqQRCEJbRkLSfex mode=scroll]
- DM 60, s. 2016 – Guidelines on the DepEd National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel
- DM 58, s. 2016 – 2016 Scholarship Program for Special Education (SPED) Teachers Handling Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- DM 59, s. 2016 – Dissemination of Comelec Response Regarding Coverage of Prohibitions Under Section 261 (V) and (W) of the Omnibus Election Code