Republic of of the Philippines
Department of Education
Region VII, Central Visayas
DIVISION OF CEBU PROVINCE
Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City
February 22, 2016
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 109, s. 2016
ANNOUNCING THE SCHEDULE OF THE INTERVIEW, TEACHING DEMONSTRATION, SKILLS TEST AND OTHER RELATED RECRUITMENT ACTIVITIES OF THE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (SHS) FOR S.Y. 2016 – 2017
Chief Education Program Supervisors
Education Program Supervisors/Coordinators
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
1. This Office hereby announces the schedule of the interview, teaching demonstration, skills test and other recruitment activities of the Senior High School (SHS) for S.Y. 2016 – 2017, to wit:
February 11, 2016 – Last day of filing of application documents
February 12 & 18, 2016 – Consolidation of the listing of applicants by Track/Strand/Specialization
February 19-26, 2016 – Evaluation of application documents
February 27, 2016 – Briefing of all SHS Applicants (Morning – Northern Cebu: Afternoon – Southern Cebu) Venue: Consolacion NHS, Consolacion, Cebu
Interview, Teaching Demo & Skills Test
February 29 & March 1, 2016 – Northeast Cluster (Cordova – Tabogon & Camotes Island)
March 2 & 3, 2016 – Northwest Cluster (Balamban – Daanbantayan & Bantayan Island)
March 7 & 8, 2016 – Southeast Cluster (Minglanilla – Santander)
March 9 & 10, 2016 – Southwest Cluster (Pinamungajan – Samboan)
March 13, 2016 – English Proficiency Test (EPT)
8:00 am – 12:00 pm / 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Minglanilla I Central School
March 14-15, 2016 – Consolidation of applicants’ rating during Interview, EPT, Demo Teaching, Skills Test and other criteria for selection and ranking
March 16-29, 2016 – Posting of the initial RQA in the Division Office. Request for corrections and other related concerns shall only be entertained during the posting period.
March 30, 2016 – Submission of RQA to the Office of the SDS for approval.
April 2016 – Hiring and placement of qualified applicants
April 2016 – Training of SHS Teachers
2. All qualified applicants shall strictly observe the schedules as set above. They are likewise advised to bring the original copy/ies of their documents for reference purposes. All applicants are required to dress appropriately during the conduct of interview, demo teaching and skills testing. Punctuality is a must.
3. Attendance to the briefing on February 27, 2016 will be strictly enforced by the Division Selection Committee in order to facilitate the smooth conduct of the screening process. All applicants are required to prepare the materials/consumables/ingredients for their skills test demonstration while equipment for the demonstration will be prepared by the DSC through the host school and the host cluster. Teaching and skills demonstration shall focus on the area of specialization applied or as maybe determined by the DSC based on the results of the evaluation of the documents submitted.
4. For purposes of the SY 2016-2017 SHS Teacher Hiring, DepEd Order No. 3, s. 2016 is governing guidelines that will be followed. Grievance relative to the selection and hiring process of the SHS teachers shall likewise be governed by this Guidelines and whenever applicable as such other pertinent rules and regulations of Department governing recruitment, hiring and placement of personnel.
5. All other earlier issuances/memoranda of this Office which are inconsistent with this Memorandum is hereby repealed, modified and rescinded accordingly.
6. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Memorandum is directed.
RHEA MAR A. ANGTUD, Ed.D., CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent
- DepEd Cebu City 2016 Schedule of Acceptance of Applications (Preschool, Elementary and Junior High School)
- DepEd Cebu Province 2016 Ranking of Teacher I Applicants