Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
Region VII, Central Visayas
DIVISION OF CEBU PROVINCE
Sudlon, Lahug, Cebu City
February 22, 2016
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 108, s. 2016
Chief Education Program Supervisors
Education Program Supervisors/Coordinators
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
1. This Office hereby announces the schedule of the interview, teaching demonstration, skills test and other recruitment activities of the Elementary and Junior High School (JHS) for S.Y. 2016 – 2017, to wit:
January 29, 2016 – Last day of filing of application documents
February 8 & 9, 2016 – Consolidation of the listing of applicants by level & specialization
February 10-19, 2016 – Evaluation of application documents
March 13, 2016 – English Proficiency Test (EPT)
8:00 am – 12:00 pm / 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Interview, Teaching Demo, & Skills Test
March 14-15, 2016 – Northeast Cluster (Cordova – Tabogon & Camotes Island)
March 16-17, 2016 – Northwest Cluster (Balamban – Daanbantayan & Bantayan Island)
San Remegio I CES
San Remegio, Cebu
April 7 & 8, 2016 – Southeast Cluster (Minglanilla – Santander)
Argao I CES
April 11 & 12, 2016 – Southwest Cluster (Pinamungajan – Samboan)
Barili II CES
April 13-15, 2016 – Consolidation of applicants’ rating during Interview, EPT, Demo Teaching, Skills Test and other criteria for selection and ranking
April 18-28, 2016 – Posting of the initial RQA in the Division Office. Request for corrections and other related concerns shall only be entertained during the posting period.
April 29, 2016 – Submission of RQA to the Office of the SDS for approval.
May 2016 – Hiring and placement of qualified applicants
May 2016 – Training of SHS Teachers
2. All qualified applicants shall strictly observe the schedules as set above. They are likewise advised to bring the original copy/ies of their documents for reference purposes. All applicants are required to dress appropriately during the conduct of the interview, demo teaching and skills testing. Punctuality is a must.
3. All applicants are required to prepare the materials/consumables/ingredients for their skills test demonstration while equipment for the demonstration will be prepared by the DSC through the host school and the host cluster.
4. For purposes of the SY 2016-2017 Teacher Hiring, DepEd Order No. 7 s. 2015 is governing guidelines that will be followed. Grievance relative to the selection and hiring process of teachrs shall be likewise be governed by this Guidelines and whenever applicable as such other pertinent rules and regulations of Department governing recruitment, hiring and placement personnel.
5. All other earlier issuances/memoranda of this Office which are inconsistent with this Memorandum is hereby repealed, modified and rescinded accordingly.
6. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Memorandum is directed.
RHEA MAR A. ANGTUD, Ed.D., CESO VI
Schools Division Superintendent