Republic of the Philippines
National Capital Region
DIVISION OF CITY SCHOOLS
Las Piñas City
LPESC, Gabaldon Bld., Padre Diego Cera Ave., Real St., E. Aldana, Las Las Piñas City
March 08, 2016
OIC-Assistant Schools Division Superintendent
Education Program Supervisors
Public Elementary/Secondary Schools Principals
Officers-in-Charge/Public School Teachers/Non-Teaching Personnel
DR. LORETA B. TORRECAMPO, CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
OPENING OF ELEMENTARY HEAD TEACHER I FOR SY 2016
1. Pursuant to OM-GO-2015-GOU of the Department of Education, Office of the Undersecretary for Regional Operations the vacant positions is published for hiring. Thus, this Office announces the vacancy of One (1) Elementary Head Teacher I SG (14).
2. Interested applicants must meet the Modified Qualifications Standards provided by DepEd Order No. 39, s. 2007.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education; or Bachelor’s Degree with 18 professional education units
Experience: TIC for 1 year, or Teacher for 3 years
Training: 24 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: RA 1080 (Teacher)
3. Submit the following documentary requirements in a clean, unmarked long brown envelope to the Records Office on or befor March 18, 2016:
a. Application Letter;
b. Transcript of Records and Diploma;
c. LET result eligibility;
d. Performance Rating for the last 3 rating periods (Rating should be atleast Very Satisfactory)
e. Certificate/Proof of Outstanding Employee Awards, Innovations, Research and Development Projects, Publication/Authorship, Outstanding Accomplishments, Consultant/Resource Speaker in Trainings/Seminar/Workshop/Symposia, trainings attended and recognitions;
f. Employment Certificates
4. Applicants are expeced to bring all original documents for verification purposes; and submit one set of documents for every position he/she is applying for.
5. Only short listed applicants who possess the above mentioned qualifications will be called for an interview.
6. Non submission of required documents listed-above from the qualified next-in-rank from the permanent employees would mean they are waiving their right to apply.
7. Immediate and wide dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
1 thought on “DepEd Las Piñas Opening of Elementary Head Teacher I for SY 2016”
IS THE MEMO LEGIT?