Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
National Capital Region
DIVISION OF CITY SCHOOLS
LAS PIÑAS CITY
LPESC, Gabaldon Bld., Padre Diego Cera Ave., Real St., E. Aldana, Las Piñas City
Tel. 835-9030 loc 108
February 22, 2016
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 12, s. 2016
RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION OF TEACHER I APPLICANTS
(Kindergarten to Grade 10 teaching positions) FOR SY 2016-2017
OIC-Asst. Schools Division Superintendent
Chief Education Supervisors
Education Program Supervisors
Public and Secondary School Heads,
1. This Office announces the start of acceptance of application for Teacher I (Kindergarten to Grade 10 teaching positions) both in the Elementary and Secondary schools.
2. Principals are directed to prepare and display banner/streamer in front of the school gates announcing the recruitment and selection of teacher applicants which will run from February 24, 2016 to March 30, 2016. The banner should contain the recruitment period and the required documents to be submitted, to wit:
- CSC Form 212 (Revised 2005) in two copies w/ the latest 2×2 ID picture; Click to download
- Certified photocopy of PRC professional identification card;
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers/Professional Board Examination for Teachers;
- Certified copy of transcript of records;
- Copies of service record, performance rating, and school clearance for those with teaching experience, especially for those coming from private school;
- Certificate of specialized training, if any;
- Certified copy of the Voter’s ID and/or any proof of residency as deemed acceptable by the School Screening Committee;
- NBI Clearance;
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted signed by the applicants (see inclosure A).
3. Applicants shall be assessed using the following criteria per DepEd Order No. 7 s. 2015:
|b. Teaching Experience||15|
|c. LET / PBET Rating||15|
|d. Specialized Training Skills||10|
|f. Demonstration Teaching||15|
|g. Communication Skills||15|
4. Applicants who were included in the Registry of Qualified Applicants 2015-2016 may opt to undergo the ranking process. However, they should express their intent to use the scores they obtained in the ranking in a letter address to the Division Screening Committee to be submitted to the Records Section within the period alloted for the submission of applications. For those who were not able to meet the cut-off score may re-apply together with their additional papers.
5. Only applicants who obtain scores of Seventy (70%) and above shall be included in the RQA 2016-2017. The schedule is listed below.
|SCREENING AND RANKING PROCESS||DATE|
|Submission of documents to the School Selection Committee||February 24 to March 30, 2016|
|Evaluation of the Documents of the SSC||April 1-8, 2016|
|Submission of the shortlisted applicants screened by the SSC||April 11-15, 2016|
|Evaluation and Ranking of the Division Screening Committee||April 18-29, 2016|
|Posting of Result||May 5, 2016|
6. Attached is DepEd Order No. 9, s. 2016, for your perusal.
7. Immediate and wide dissemination of this memorandum is desired.
LORETA B. TORRECAMPO, CESO V
Schools Division Superintendent
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective School Year 2015 – 2016
- Hiring Guidelines for Kindergarten to Grade 10 Teaching Positions
- DepEd Online Application System Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Application Letter for Teacher in Public School (DepED)
- 10 Must Know Tips for New Teachers
- DepEd Teacher 1 Hiring Process: It Sucks!
- List of Requirements for Teachers You Must Know