DepEd National Uniforms for School Year 2018-2019
April 6, 2018
DepEd Memorandum No. 063, s. 2018
DEPED NATIONAL UNIFORMS FOR TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING PERSONNEL FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2018-2019
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Budget and Management (DBM) has issued Budget Circular No. 2018-1 entitled Rules and Regulations on the Grant of Uniform/Clothing Allowance (U/CA) to Civilian Government Personnel on March 8, 2018.
2. In view of this, the Department of Education (DepEd) announces that the National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel for School Year (SY) 2018-2019 shall remain the same as that of SY 2016-2017.
3. The prescribed official uniform designs are stipulated in DepEd Memorandum (DM) No. 84, s. 2016 entitled Additional Guidelines on the DepEd National Uniforms for Teaching and Non-Teaching Personnel.
4. The annual clothing and uniform allowance in the amount of Six Thousand Pesos (P6,000.00) shall be released to all personnel, subject to existing accounting and auditing rules and regulations, and upon the release of the Notice of Cash Allocation from the DBM.
5. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES