Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
SCHOOLS DIVISION OFFICE OF NUEVA VIZCAYA
January 14, 2016
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 31, s. 2016
OSDS (OIC-ASDS, Admin Heads)
CID (Chief, EPS and PSDS/DIC)
SGOD (Chief, EPS and Office Heads)
Public Elementary and Secondary School Principals/OICs
DIVISION ASSESSMENT OF TEACHER I APPLICANTS FOR SY 2016-2017
1. This Office announces the conduct of Division Assessment of T1 Applicants for SY 2016 -2017. This is in compliance with DepEd Order No. 7, s.2015 (Hiring Guidelines for Teacher 1 Positions Effective School Year (SY) 2015-2016). Page 23, item 8.10 of the Order stipulated that the Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) is valid for one (1) School Year only.
2. Each qualified applicant is required to prepare his/her letter of intent addressed to the Schools Division Superintendent Attention: School Head together with the supporting documents. The applicant must prepare three (3) sets – 1 original, 2 photocopies. All documents shall be submitted to the School Head or Cluster School Head on or before March 14, 2016.
In this arrangement order:
- CSC Form 212 (Revised 2005) in two copies with the latest 2×2 ID picture – Click to Download
- Certified photocopy of PRC Professional Identification card
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers’ Professional Board Examination for Teachers
- Certified copy of transcript of records Note: A customized MS Excel format to compute the GWA, ELS and PT can be downloaded. The applicant must use it to compute the weighted averages. Print it and submit a hardcopy. A softcopy must also be sent to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Copies of service record, performance rating, and school clearance for those with teaching experience
- Certificates of specialized training, if any
- Certified copy of the Voter’s ID and or any proof of residency as deemed acceptable by the School Screening Committee
- NBI clearance
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by the applicant
3. The School Screening Committee shall be created and perform functions accordingly (refer to Inclosure #1). It also verifies and certifies as to completeness, veracity, accuracy and authenticity of documents by accomplishing Inclosure #2. Compare the original document and the photocopies. Make certification that the photocopy jibes with the original. The photocopy with the certification will be forwarded to the SDO Attention: HRMO through the Records Section on or before March 21, 2015. The other photocopy will serve as file for the School Screening Committee and the original to be kept by the applicant for emergency reference during the assessment proper.
4. The assessment criteria are the following:
|Criteria||Points||Assessment Schedule at the SDO|
|a. Education||20||March 28 - April 12, 2016|
|b. Teaching Experience||15||March 28 - April 12, 2016|
|c. LET/PBET Rating||15||March 28 - April 12, 2016|
|d. Specialized Training and Skills||10||March 28 - April 12, 2016|
|e. Interview||10||April 18 - April 29, 2016|
|f. Demonstration Teaching||15||April 18 - April 29, 2016|
|g. Communication Skills through the English Proficiency Test (EPT)||15||Date to be announced|
|RQA Finalization||May 9, 2016|
5. The EPT fee is PI00.00 per Teacher 1 applicant. It will be used to defray expenses like printing of the test materials and forms. All PSDS/ OIC District Meads and Secondary School Principals/ OICs will collect the fee. Each collector will prepare a list of Teacher 1 applicants who paid and submit the payment to the Division Office Cashier for the Official Receipt. For reference purposes, include in the list the OR#.
6. For information, guidance and compliance.
SAMUEL R. SOLIVEN, Ph.D.
QIC, Schools Division Superintendent
- How do I apply for a teacher position?
- DepEd Region 2 Division Offices Contact Information
- Download Omnibus Certification (for Nueva Vizcaya Applicants)
- Download GWA Computation (for Nueva Vizcaya Applicants)
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective School Year 2015 – 2016