Advance information is hereby announced relevant to the ranking for Head Teacher and Principal Positions.
The office of the Chairman of the Personnel Selection Board, Dr. Letecia Guerra is now receiving documents for ranking starting today, January 13, 2016.
In this connection, interested and qualified applicants are advised to submit their letter of intent together with the following documents (Original and Photocopies) for ranking purposes to the Personnel Unit (Ms. Reah Pacampara) not later than January 15, 2016.
- Application letter stating the position applied for
- CSC Form 212 (Personal Data Sheet) Handwritten with pass portsize picture
- Updated service record
- Performance Rating for the last 3 years (2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2012-2013)
- PRC License and Teacher Eligibility (PBET/LET)
- Transcript of Records and Special order
- Latest PRC Certificate of Good Standing
- Copy of last approved appointment
- Certificates of Relevant Trainings Attended
- Certificates of other accomplishments garnered from the last promotion such as; Awards, Consultancy/Speakership,
- Innovations and Action Research Work
- Scholarship programs, Short Courses or Study Grants
Schedule of Interview:
- Head Teacher positions: January 18, 2016
- Principal positions: January 19, 2016
Failure to submit the required pertinent documents on January 15, 2016 will mean forfeiture of one’s right to the position.
A Division Memorandum has already been issued. Copy of which will be posted here tomorrow. For Information and Guidance.