Republic of the Philippines
Region IV-A CALABARZON
Department of Education
DIVISION OF SAN PABLO CITY
San Pablo City
January 25, 2016
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 09, s.2016
RANKING FOR ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL I
Asst. Schools Division Superintendent
Education Program Supervisor
Schools Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
1. This is to announce the ranking of qualified applicants for promotion to Elementary and Secondary School Principal I.
2. Applicants to Principal I position must pass the National Qualifying exam for School Heads (NQESH) and with an experience of at least five (5) years in the aggregate as Head Teacher, Teacher-In-Charge, master Teacher and Teacher III.
3. Applicants for promotion must submit the following documents to the Personnel Unit on or before February 9, 2016. Original copies of the documents must be presented during the ranking of applicants.
a. Performance Rating for the last three (3) semesters
b. Updated Service Record
c. Proofs of Outstanding Accomplishments
d. Transcript of Records
e. Certificate of Complete Academic Requirements (CAR) for Masteral/Doctoral degree
4. Basis for ranking of applicants are D.O. No. 39, s. 2007 and D.O. No. 42, s. 2007
5. The schedule of activities related to ranking of elementary and secondary school principals are as follows:
|Documentary Evaluation by the Division Personnel Selection Board||Feb. 11, 2016||8:00 AM||Library Hub|
|Written Examination / Presentation of Projects||Feb. 15, 2016||8:00 AM||Library Hub|
|Interview and Ranking of Applicants||Feb. 18, 2016||8:00 AM||Library Hub|
6. Immediate and wide dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
SUSAN DL ORIBIANA
Schools Division Superintendent