DepED Election Task Force (ETF) Operation and Monitoring Center shall be established in the Bulwagan ng Karunungan starting 1:00 p.m. of 12 May 2019 until 5:00 PM of 14 May 2019.
The center will ensure the close coordination and consultation between COMELEC and DepED and its respective field offices. Legal, technical and other assistance to teachers on issues, concerns and problems that may arise before, during and after the 13 May 2019 NLE as well as coordination with other government agencies.
11-12 May 2019 = Setup and Preparations
12 May 2019 Sunday 1:00 pm = Start of Operations/Monitoring
13 May 2019, Monday (24 hours) = Election Day
14 May 2019, Tuesday 5:00 NN = End of Operations/Monitoring
- Maintain an Operation and Monitoring Center to document and report all teacher and school-related issues and concerns before, during and after the Elections;
- Ensure that teachers are provided with and/or referred to adequate information, technical and legal assistance in the course of the performance of their duties as members of the Electoral Board.
- Serve as DepED’s institutional link to volunteer organizations and individuals.
- Provide close horizontal and vertical coordination and consultation among DepED, COMELEC and partner agencies involved in the 2019 NLE
- Complement the other government agencies’ efforts for an honest, orderly, and peaceful election
Download DepEd Election Task Force and COMELEC Materials
Note: DepEd Email Required