Under the GSIS Educational Subsidy program (GESP), GSIS will grant a yearly Php 10,000.00 educational assistance to qualified member’s dependents who are in college. The grantees will receive yearly financial assistance until they finish their college course provided, they maintain a general weighted average of 80% with no failing grade or incomplete mark in any subject.
Deadline of submission of application: September 30, 2021
No online submission – submission of application and requirements will be through the nearest branch office (COMPLETE DOCUMENTS)
Please see the details below for the qualification and requirements of the GESP.
Table of Contents
GSIS Educational Subsidy Program Qualifications
- Active GSIS members who are permanent in employment status; occupying positions with salary grade 24 or below;
- Updated premium payments with no unpaid or underpaid loan amortization for more than three months.
- The students must be the members’ children or dependents who are taking up a four or five-year course in or have been accepted to any university or college recognized by the Commission on Higher Education.
GSIS Educational Subsidy Program Requirements
- Duly Accomplished GSIS Educational Subsidy Program (GESP) Application Form
- Certificate of Employment 8s School Certification (see attached GESP School and Employment Certification) Please change the date from AY 2021-2021 to AY 2021-2022.
- PSA issued birth certificate of dependent (original OR certified true copy);
- Certified true copy of service record duly signed by the member’s Agency Authorized Officer;
- Notarized Affidavit stating that the student is not a recipient of any other educational or financial assistance program including the GSIS Scholarship Program, for the duration of the grant and violation of such shall mean automatic forfeiture of the assistance (see attached sample template)
- Registration form from the school that the student is enrolled during the current Academic Year and stating the thereon the course, the duration of the course and the year level of the student;
- Report Card or School Certification stating that the general weighted average of the applicant’s dependent is at least 80% with no failing grade and incomplete mark incurred in any subject within the preceding semester/term of the academic year.