Secondary school heads are advised to discuss the enclosed SHS Program tuition and miscellaneous fees to the grade 10 students.
ICCT Colleges Senior High School Programs, Tuition & Miscellaneous Fees
GP#SHS196 S.2015 (Cainta Campus), GP#SHS-614 S.2015 (Sumulong Campus) and GP#SHS-721 5.2015 (San Mateo Campus)
As of September 1, 2015
|Strand||Grade 11/YR||Grade 12/YR||SHS Voucher/YR||Remarks|
|GAS: General Academic Stand||17,498.25||17,307.00||17,500.00||NO Top-ups for SHS Voucher Grantees|
|ABM: Accountancy, Business and Management||17,498.25||17,307.00||17,500.00|
|HUMSS: Humanities and Social Sciences||17,498.25||18,387.00||17,500.00|
|STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics||19,658.25||20,187.00||17,500.00|
TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL LIVELIHOOD TRACKS
|Specializations||Grade 11/YR||Grade 12/YR||SHS Voucher/YR||Remarks|
|HE / Home Economics: Housekeeping Services, Food & Beverages Services, Bread & Pastry Production||18,306.00||20,076.75||17,500.00||NO Top-ups for SHS Voucher Grantees|
|ICT / Information & Communication Technology: Computer Programming||18,927.00||20,547.00||17,500.00|
- School Uniforms, ID with Lace and Examination Booklets are not included;
- Certified NO TOP-UPS on tuition fee for Grade 11 and 12 SHS Voucher Grantees;
- Total Tuition Fees stated above are with 10% discount for Cash Payees;
- No Entrance Examination;
- Pre-registration is required for slots reservation; No registration fees required;
- SHS grade 12 of ICCT Colleges will be exclusively given scholarship examination for Higher Education / Bachelor Program;
Senior High School Requirements (For Junior High School Completers from Public Institutions)
- JHS Report Card (F138B) with remarks “COMPLETED GRADE 10” OR “GRADUATED FROM GRADE 10” OR “JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL (JHS) COMPLETER” OR “GRADE 10 COMPLETER” OR “PROMOTED TO GRADE 11” OR “PROMOTED TO SHS” OR “ELIGIBLE FOR SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL” (Original copy and 2 pcs. photocopies);
- National Career Assessment Exam (NCAE) Result;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character / CGMC (Original and 2 pcs. Photocopies);
- NSO Birth Certificate (2 pcs. Photocopies);
- Colored 2×2 Picture with white background (4 pcs.);
- SHS Eligibility Certificate / Certificate of JHS Completion;
- SHS Endorsement from JHS Principal / Guidance Counselor;
- SHS Voucher Endorsement Letter / Certificate (if JHS completer is from Public HS or Government Subsidized Institution).
May change without prior notice depending on the SHS Voucher Program of the Department of Education.
Should there be any clarifications or questions, you may contact ICCT Colleges through telephone numbers 249.4228, 249.1049 or mobile no. 0939.903.2412.