June 10, 2016
DepEd Order No. 95, s. 2016
CHANGES IN SCHEDULE OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT FOR PRIMARY GRADES AND THE NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT TEST FOR GRADE SIX FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2015-2016
Bureau and Service Directors
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. Relative to DepEd Memorandum (DM) No. 26, s. 2016 entitled Changes in and Additional Information to DepEd Memorandum No. 1, s. 2016, the administration of the Language Assessment for Primary Grades (LAPG) on June 15, 2016 and National Achievement Test for Grade Six (NAT G6) on June 17, 2016 is hereby rescheduled to July 13, 2016 and July 15, 2016, respectively.
2. All other provisions of DM 1 and 26, s. 2016 shall remain in effect.
3. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
- Detailed Guidelines on the Implementation of the Senior High School (SHS) Voucher Program
- Clarifications for Learners Entering Kindergarten
- Promotion of Online Child Protection and Prevention of Cyberbullying
- Adoption of the Basic Education Research Agenda
[scribd id=315333465 key=key-Wzm3yq6Dhiy6peuly0lO mode=scroll]