January 15, 2016
Nagpayong High School is now accepting Teacher Applicants for TEACHER 1 POSITION. Applicants are hereby requested to submit complete photocopy with original (for verification only) documents to the following focal person for screening of documents: Vilma C. Estadilla, HT III/AP Department located at Phase II building Second floor.
Requirements: (Deped Order No. 7 series of 2015)
- Application Letter with signature and contact number
- CSC Form 212 (Revised 2005) back to back long with thumb mark and original picture – Click to Download
- Certified Photocopy of PRC Professional Identification Card
- Certified Photocopy of LET ratings/Professional Board Examination for Teachers (PBET)
- Certified copy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Copies of Service Records, Performance Rating, School Clearance
- Certifications of Specialized Training
- Voter’s ID/Stub
- NBI Clearance
- Marriage Contract/Birth Certificate
- Omnibus Certification of Authenticity and Veracity of all Submitted Documents c/o Mrs. Estadilla – Click to Download
- All applicants shall register to DepEd online system, encode your PDS and secure your application number, an applicant number must be indicated in the Application letter, or submit photocopy of an online application.
DEADLINE: February 10, 2016
Submit in two (cream) long folders.
Follow required table of contents and cover.
VILMA O. ESTADILLA
MR. LAZARO P. TORRES JR.