The National Training of Trainers (NTOT) on K to 10 Critical Content shall be conducted by the Bureau of Curriculum Development (BCD) on the dates and venues indicated below:
|Learning Area||Dates (Exclusive of Travel Time)||Venue|
|English Grade 7||April 20-29, 2018||Philippine Normal University, Taft Avenue, Manila|
|Filipino Grade 7||April 23-27, 2018||Philippine Normal University, Taft Avenue, Manila|
|Mathematics Grade 4||April 23-May 4, 2018||Makati City|
|Mathematics Grade 8||April 23-May 4, 2018||Makati City|
|Science Grade 4||April 23-May 4, 2018||Makati City|
|Science Grade 8||April 23-May 4, 2018||Makati City|
|Music and Arts Grade 7||April 27-May 3, 2018||BP Makiling, Los Banos, Laguna|
In this regard, Regional Directors are requested to submit through fax (02-6359822) or emai(email@example.com) the names of Trainers from their region who will attend these trainings. Enclosure 1 shows the exact number of participants per region and their respective qualifications. Please include in your list of trainers the names indicated in Enclosure 2. The National Trainers identified in Enclosure 2 will attend the Orientation of National Trainers on April 13-18, 2018.
Travel and other incidental expenses of the participants shall be downloaded to their respective regions, subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
Participants are requested to observe the following:
1. Take the cheapest means of transportation to and from the venue
2. Attend the Opening and Closing Programs. Those who fail to attend the Opening Program shall not be accepted.
3. Take note of check-in/out, first meal and last meal schedules
4. Present their authority to travel signed by the Regional Director or Assistant Regional Director. Those who are not in the confirmed fist of participants shall only be accommodated if endorsed by the Regional Director or the Assistant Regional Director.
5. Bring to the activity their own laptops and hard and electronic copies of the Curriculum Guides.
6. Attend all sessions on time. Early leavers and participants who fast to submit the training outputs shall only receive Certificates of Appearance.
7. Come in proper attire and observe proper decorum throughout the duration of the training,
For guidance and strict compliance