- SHS Early Registration shall be conducted from October 19 to 23, 2015 with guidelines provided in DepEd Order 41, s.2015. From October 26 to November 6, 2015, private schools and SUCs shall register all Grade 10 learners for SHS and submit learners’ preferences through the SHS Registration Module in the LIS. This online registration facility shall be accessed by private schools and SUCs using their EBEIS user account.
- The SHS Registration Module is accessible through the “SHS Registration” link (right of “Masterlist”) in the LIS Main Menu. The SHS Registration page shall display the list of Grade 10 learners enrolled and uploaded in the LIS for SY 2015-2016 with input fields for SHS preferences opposite each learner’s name.
- In case a learner is currently enrolled in the school but not yet registered or enrolled in the LIS for SY 2015-2016, the duly authorized private school/SUC encoder shall enrol the learner first before he/she is registered for SHS. The “Enrol Learner’’ link shall be accessible from the SHS Registration page for ease of navigation.
- The authorized private school/SUC encoder shall enter the learner’s SHS preferences, choosing from a drop-down list of schools and program offerings. These data shall be captured from the SHS Preference Slip (Annex 2 of DepEd Order No. 41 s.2015) filled-up and submitted by the learner. A first and second choice must always be provided for the SHS and for each school, two programs must be provided unless the preferred school has only one program offering.
- The progress of SHS registration shall be made available online to school heads and through the Planning Offices in the Division and Regional Offices. The Planning Office shall provide the SHS Coordinators with regular updates on the SHS online registration.
- School Heads shall be informed of the progress of SHS Registration through the notification bar at the Masterlist page
- Planning offices in the division and region will be able to view the progress of registration in the Status of Updating – SHS Registration link from the LIS Main Menu.
An instructional material in video and infographics shall be made available through the LIS Support page on October 16, 2015. For questions regarding the use of LIS for SHS registration, please contact EMISD through email@example.com or the LIS Help Desk through firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone no. 0922-4104603.