- Senior High School Early Registration shall be conducted from October 19 to 23, 2015 with guidelines provided in DepEd Order 41, s.2015. From October 19 to November 6, 2015, Class Advisers for Grade 10 in all public secondary schools shall register their learners for SHS and submit learners’ preferences through the SHS Registration Module in the LIS.
- The Senior High School Registration Module is accessible through the “SHS Registration” link (right of “Masterlist”) in the LIS Main Menu. The SHS Registration page shall display the list of Grade 10 learners enrolled for SY 2015-2016 with input fields for SHS preferences opposite each learner’s name.
- In case a learner is currently enrolled in the school but not yet registered or enrolled in the LIS for SY 2015-2016 like in the case of a transferee or a late enrollee, the Class Adviser shall enrol the learner first before he/she is registered for SHS. The “Enrol Learner’’ link shall be accessible from the SHS Registration page for ease of navigation.
- The Class Adviser shall enter the learner’s SHS preferences, choosing from a drop-down list of schools and program offerings. These data shall be captured from the SHS Preference Slip (Annex 2 of DepEd Order No. 41 s.2015) filled-up and submitted by the learner. A first and second choice must always be provided for the SHS and for each school, two programs must be provided unless the preferred school has only one program offering.
- The progress of Senior High School registration shall be made available online to school heads and through the Planning Offices in the Division and Regional Offices. The Planning Office shall provide the SHS Coordinators with regular updates on the SHS online registration.
- School Heads shall be informed of the progress of SHS Registration through the notification bar at the Masterlist page
- Planning offices in the division and region will be able to view the progress of registration in the Status of Updating – SHS Registration link from the LIS Main Menu.
- Upon culmination of SHS registration in the LIS, a Summary Report on the number of registrants by school and program offering can be generated in Excel format through the “Download” link under the “Summary” column in the LIS Status of Updating – SHS Registration page.
An instructional material in video and infographics shall be made available through the LIS Support page on October 16, 2015. For questions regarding the use of LIS for SHS registration, please contact EMISD through [email protected] or the LIS Help Desk through [email protected] and telephone no. 0922-4104603.