September 28, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 160 s. 2016
Status of Implementation of the School Report Card
1. The School Report Card (SRC) is one of the core components of the School-Based Management thrust of the Department of Education (DepEd). The SRC is prepared by the schools twice a year in a school year (SY) to further strengthen shared governance through the increased awareness and stronger participation of the community and other stakeholders in making the school a better place for learning.
2. In line with this and in accordance to DepEd Order No. 23, s. 2016 entitled School Calendar for School Year 2016-2017, all schools division superintendents are advised to constantly remind all school heads or principals of the following schedules for the Status of Implementation of the SRC:
|Activity||October SRC||March SRC|
|Preparation of SRC||September 15-30, 2016||February 15-28, 2017|
|Presentation of SRC in School Assemblies||October 1-14, 2016||March 1-11, 2017|
|Submission of Feedback on SRC using this link bit.ly/src_monitoring _form||October 7-14, 2016||March 7-11, 2017|
3. Moreover, the Schools Governance and Operations Division (SGOD) shall accomplish the SRC Monitoring Sheet provided in the enclosure to help in monitoring the current status of SRC implementation in schools. This should be sent in Excel format through email at [email protected] on or before October 10, 2016.
4. To facilitate the monitoring of the SRC implementation in schools, the schools division offices shall assign their respective focal person in Information and Communications Technology to make a Google Drive or a Dropbox folder organized by school year, wherein they should upload either of the following:
a. Scanned Cover Page of schools’ SRCs; or
b. Word/PDF copy of schools SRCs.
5. The link to these scanned or Word/PDF copies must be written in Column 4 (Google Drive/Dropbox link containing the SRCs of the Schools) of the SRC Monitoring Sheet. All concerned must refer to Annex 11 (SRC Summary Report of Information) of DO 44, s. 2015 entitled Guidelines on the Enhanced School Improvement Planning (SIP) Process and the School Report Card (SRC), in filling out Column 5 (Number of SRC Data Present). There must be a minimum of 19 SRC data needed in the SRC.
6. The SGOD must provide technical assistance to schools in developing their SRCs especially to those having trouble in developing their SRCs, if the minimum 19 SRC data are not present or if the schools have not started yet the development of the SRC.
7. For more information, all concerned may contact Ms. Marian Efondo, Bureau of Human Resource and Organizational Development-School Effectiveness Division (BHROD-SED), Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, 4th Floor, Mabini Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone no. (02) 633- 53-97.
8. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES