Based on the ongoing inventory by the Bureau of Learning Resources (BLR) of printed, digital offline and online materials, and educational videos, DepEd presently has the following:
1. From the Private Sector:
Globe ELibrary – provides students and educators with free and quick access to digital storybooks and eLearning videos
Available only for a limited period:
- Buri Books – largest ebook library of Filipino children’s books
- Frontlearners – contains e-lessons and e-quizzes for English, Filipino, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies
- ADM modules, printed and digitized
- Educational TV
- Open educational resources
- Activity sheets and worksheets •Lesson exemplars
- Assessment tools
2. DepEd LR Portal – contains quality assured materials that can be printed for use in home-based activities
3. DepEd Commons – currently being populated with interactive e-books that provide weekly lessons for use in home-based activities
Table of Contents
DepEd Inventory of Available Learning Resources
|Grade Level||List of Materials|
|Kindergarten||K to G3 – Story books thru Competition Writing, Kindergarten Activity Sheets, ADM K Learning Kit|
|Grade 1 to 3||Primer Lessons for Grade 1, Story books thru Competition Writing, G1 Eng -Activity Sheets, LMs and TGs|
|Grade 4 to 6||LMs & TGs for Grade 4, TM and TX for 5 & 6|
|Grade 7 to 10||TXs & TMs, TGs and LMs|
|Grade 11-12||TXs & TMs, LMs & TGs, Readers, Manuals, PRIMALS PLUS Self-Learning Modules for Core Subjects|
- ADM Self-Learning Modules crafted by all Regions from Kindergarten to Grade 12
- Core Subjects plus Applied Subjects covering all Essential Learning Competencies
- 2016 Grade 5 Buffer Materials for all Learning Areas
- 2017 Grade 6 Activity Sheets for All Learning Areas
- IMPACT Modules crafted and reviewed by SEAMEO Innotech
- Levelled Readers by BASA Pilipinas for Grades 1 to 3
- SHS Modules crafted by CHED
- Knowledge Channel Session Guides for each Episode- ongoing
- Frontlearners’ online materials – to be mapped
- Learner’s Materials – to be mapped
- MG self-instructional tools for learners available in MG schools
- Learning resources such as activity sheets for enrichment, reinforcement, and formative in support to DAILY LESSON PLAN EXEMPLARS and INTEGRATED MG LESSON PLAN EXEMPLARS.
- The tools were designed in different levels of difficulty by grade level and subject based on the principles of differentiated instruction. Available subjects: MT, FIL, ENG, SCIE, MATH, AP
- Other subjects are also available but still for refinement: EPP, EsP, MAPEH
DEPED READINESS FOR DISTANCE LEARNING
Ensure learning continuity through K to 12 curriculum adjustments, alignment of learning materials, various modalities of delivery, corresponding teacher and parent/ guardian training;
Linking and bridging the LCP with DepEd’s pivot to quality and into the future of education, under the framework of Sulong EduKalidad and Education Futures;
Conduct of curricular and co-curricular activities involving gatherings such as science fairs, showcase of portfolios, trade fairs, school sports, campus journalism, festival of talents, job fairs, and other similar activities are canceled, except those conducted online;
DepEd Academic Quarters for School Year 2020-2021
The academic quarters will have 8 weeks of teaching-learning activities
- Q1: 24 August 2020-16 October 2020
- Q2: 19 October 2020-12 December 2020
- INSET Break: 14-19 December 2020
- Q3: 4 January 2021- 26 February 2021
- Q4: 1 March 2021-30 April 2021
- Periodical examinations on last
- 2 days of the final week of each quarter
Classroom Assessment for School Year 2020-2021
To ensure the quality of learning, classroom assessment, namely, formative and summative assessments shall be conducted by the teachers to track and measure learners’ progress and to adjust instruction accordingly. Paper-based, offline or online format assessment shall be conducted, whichever is appropriate in the context of the learner;
Specific Learning Modalities
Regions, Divisions, and Schools a authorized to decide on the specific learning modalities which they may deem appropriate to their contexts;
a. Learning Delivery Modes, Technologies, and Strategies:
- Traditional Face to Face
- Face to Face combined with Modula Learning
- Distance Learning through Modules, Online, and Educational Television (ETV)
- Offline Digital
- Online Digital
- Educational Television
b. Modality depending on local COVID situation and access to platforms
c. Local choice and contextualization
Curriculum Adjustments – Identification of Most Essential Learning Competencies
Preparation/Professional Development of Teachers and School Leaders for Multi-Modal Learning Delivery
- Prepare teachers to adopt, implement and manage distance learning modalities
- Capacitate school leaders to implement and manage the distance learning system at the school and community level
- Regular Professional Development Program
Preparation / Orientation of Parents and Household Partners
- Improve readiness of household partners in supporting learners while on remote learning at home setting
Anchoring to Sulong EduKalidad
- Bridging LCP into the broader Sulong EduKalidad and into the future
- Elements of the LCP that can be part of the new normal and futures
- NEAP Transformation Priorities: Multi-Skilled Teachers and Multiskill Units
- Classroom, Online, Broadcast, and Off-Classroom Modules: Reimagining the Learning Space
Training of Teachers, School Leaders, and Household Partners
- Prepare teachers to adopt, implement and manage remote learning modalities as an alternative and/or complementary delivery modality to face-to-face (in-school) learning
- Capacitate school leaders to implement and manage the remote learning system at the school and community level
- Improve readiness of household partners in supporting learners while on remote learning at home setting
The DepEd Mobile App must be enhanced to cover the inventory of potable water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH), availability of health and hygiene kits and equipment, state of internet and connectivity, state of health of personnel and learners (school health records), Preventive Alert System in Schools (PASS as per DO34s03), safety and emergency tracking, and Rapid Damage Assessment Repot (RADAR as per DO21s15), among others.
- Policies must be issued to prepare and ensure a safe learning environment:
- Contextualizing OK sa DepEd given the “new normal” (e.g., development of modules, health services available through mobile apps, website and social media platforms for OK sa DepEd)
- Convergence of programs between BLSS, DRRMS, and ICTS
- Health promoting practices in schools which should be practiced as soon as the school opens (e.g., Rapid Classroom Inspection/ daily random inspection by class not only for hygiene but also for common ailments requiring medical interventions at the school clinic; handwashing; bringing of masks in schools for use if one learner in a classroom develops mild cough/ colds; bringing of own handkerchief, spoon, and fork; required thermo-scanning, serving of vitamin C-rich juices and other healthy food options)
- Mobilization and capacity building of school health personnel to conduct:
- Regular health inspections in the classroom
- Intensify heath education and promotion giving emphasis on school social distancing measures, promotion of good hygiene
- Distribution of health commodities, among others
- Home-based health education/ promotion utilizing multimedia platforms (e.g., health modules on DepEd Commons)
- Ensure community participation in learner’s safe and successful return to school (enhanced Brigada Eskwela) factoring in COVID-19 protective measures and in ensuring continued health practices at home, and intensified partnership, especially with professional organizations, for COVID-19 response.
- Schools shall adopt national COVID-19-related policies to be incorporated in the Annual Improvement Plan (AIP).
Proposed DepEd Lesson Continuity Plans
- Face-to-face classes resume as is – Status quo scenario.
- Face-to-face classes resume with social distancing – Learners will be allowed to bring home DCP devices which will be preloaded with the appropriate lessons so some of the learners can do their classes at home, others may also use personal devices.
- The remaining learners will attend traditional face-to-face classes with social distancing.
- Learners will only go to school for assessments, for socialization, and for lessons that cannot be conducted online, but this should be done on a shifting basis to ensure that social distancing parameters can still be implemented.
- Quarantine occurs in a specific locality -Online classes will be the primary mode of delivery using personal devices and DepEd Tablet PCs with preloaded lessons that will have to be picked up or delivered to the learners. TV, radio, and paper-based lessons will also be adapted for children who will not have access to any device.
- Assessments can be done only after the quarantine period is lifted.
- This requires that the DepEd Commons will have content for each week in the school calendar for the 12-grade levels and each of the subject areas.
- The DepEd needs to produce 60 e-learning resources per week assuming that there are five subject areas for a total of 2,400 resources in a 40-week school calendar.
- The Bureaus under the Curriculum and Instructions (CI)strand are already mobilizing their field personnel to come up with weekly lessons per grade level and subject area. CI is also currently mapping out their Alternative Delivery Mode (ADM) materials vis-avis the essential competencies, and from there identify the gaps for ADM materials development.
- ICTS started online trainings on how to convert the weekly lessons that would be quality assured by the CI strand into e-learning resources that would be uploaded into the DepEd Commons.
- By end of April, ICTS will have trained via online webinars at least 1,000 DepEd personnel who can be mobilized to convert the weekly lessons into e-learning resources. These e-learning resources would be interactive, would have audibles for the visually blind, and have text embedded in video materials for the hearing impaired at least for materials that are in English. For materials that are in the vernacular, there are ongoing discussions with external partners to translate these into the Philippine sign language which would be embedded into the interactive materials.
- As the Education Cluster lead in the country’s NDRRMC, the DRRMS has convened the Education Cluster and other partners in a video conference with the CI strand, together with ICTS, to discuss support for education continuity, ranging from developing or providing ADM learning materials aligned to the K-12 curriculum, including those on COVID-19 and precautionary measures, supporting the digitization of materials, providing equipment for online delivery, printing out and disseminating hard copy materials to schools through their field networks/chapters.
- The DRRMS will review and consolidate the materials on COVID-19, including those relating to mental health, that can be used for the ADM learning materials; while the SHD will do the same for WINS and health and nutrition.
- Discussions with Knowledge Channel have also commenced to map out all their content, video and audio, against the curriculum so they can be aired through these mediums if the learners do not have any device available.
- Paper-based modalities will be adopted in cases where technology cannot be used because of the unavailability of devices. Local radio networks shall also be mapped out to extend the delivery of lessons via this modality. CI will determine the appropriate combination of online, TV, radio, and offline modalities of delivery.
- Activities which still need to be threshed out is the training of teachers using online modalities to prepare them to adjust to the new landscape of using technology and other modalities in conducting classes while ensuring that social distancing is implemented.
- The DepEd Commons must be enhanced to make it into a more complete solution which would allow teachers to track the progress of the learners, blend online discussions and other activities into their classes, incorporate selective access of proprietary content to the appropriate learners, incorporate analytics that would allow DepEd to better respond to the requirements of learners and incorporate more security parameters to protect the information of our learners.
- In addition to the enhancement of the DepEd Commons, the Learner Information System (LIS) must also be enhanced to make it more flexible in terms of rapidly collecting new learner data that may be needed to respond to the COVID-19 situation.
- A Learning Management System (LMS) must also be procured/developed to facilitate blended learning and digital tests.
- A Classroom Management System (CMS) is needed to be procured/ developed to facilitate the use of technology in the classroom while social distancing practices are being implemented.
- There is also a need to establish an Education Technology Division under the ICT Service which would further conceptualize and operationalize the use of technology to enhance teaching in the classroom and as a means of delivering alternative education in the context of COVID-19 and future disasters, calamities or crises.
Sample Distance Learning Approaches in the Context of Technology Inequity (Front learners, Inc.)
Source: Department of Education (DepEd)
79 thoughts on “DepEd Learning Materials for School Year 2020-2021”
pashare po ng modules for grade3
Pls pahingi po ng modules for English 9. TY po, Sir!
Hello po, baka pwede po makahingi ng set ng modules sa EPP 5 at TLE 6. Ito po email add ko po, email@example.com salamat po.
Can I request modules of grade 1, 3 and five..thank you!
Pls paki share ng self learning modules for grade 3 sa second quarter. I really need it so badly. Tnx po
can i request the full soft copy for Grade 6: ADM Modules for Public Schools in Bulacan? Please send to my email directly, thank you in advance.
Hello po teachers. Pwede po ba akong mag request ng modules? All subject po sana for Grade 1 po. Sana pi may makapansin.
Hi can you Send Grade 11 – 12 Modules.
Good morning po..pwede po mka hingi ng kopya ng GRADE 1 MODULE All subjects po..pls..
Godbless you po and thanx ahead po..
Bakit need pa din po magpunta ng parents s school for submission ng worksheets/quizzes weekly gayong online na nga? di po ba pwedeng i-online na lahat? Para iwas sa face to face din ng parents.
Pwede po bang makahingi ng pdf ng EPP MODULES for Grade 5. Thanks po
P save ng module grade 9, 10 at senior high English subjects
Hello, pwede po makahingi ng complete self learning modules ng Grade 7. Thank you.
pwede po makahingi ng module ng grade 3
activity sheets for grade 2
Hi, hingi po ako ng Modules for Grade 11-12. STEM. Thank you
Good day po. Pwede po bang maka share sa modules nyo po for Grade 5? Pls
Good day Ma’am/Sir where can I download MAPEH or Music & arts 8?
Hi po..pwd po ba mkateques ng key answer sa science 10 module 1st quater..thank u po..godbless
Good day to who ever can read this. Can someone please share to me a complete module for grade3 student. I’m from Bacolod City. If you have a Module for kinderder or prep school too, kindly please send it to me. Thank you and God Bless us All.
This is my Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
pwede pong makahingi ng modules ng MAPEH, TLE, at EPP?
Can i ask for grade 7 modules all subject? TIA! Kcr711@yahoo.com
Hello po, Where can I download modules for Grade 9 Math…
Good afternoon po. pwede po bang makahingi ng module sa mathematics 5 po. salamat
Hi good afternoon, can i have a copy of
adm modules first edition 2020
Pahingi naman ng Self-Learning Modules 2020-2021 na ipinagmamalaki ng DepEd na tapos na kahit naka-PDF lng pra hindi na mahirapan mga guro..kasi dito sa amin pinapagawa pa kmi ng modules plssss maawa nman kayo.
Good day po, pwede po ba maka-download ng modules ng Grade 4, 6, 7 at 9? Apat ang anak ko. Kasi d2 po sa amin sa Brooke’s Point Palawan, ROTATION ang pahiram ng modules sa mga estudyante baka po magkahawaan ng covid-19 ang mga estudyante sa sistemang ito buti sana kong pwedeng hugasan ang modules. Maraming salamat po at malusog na buhay.
Can I request modules for grade 5 and grade 6…Thanks
pwd po bang makahingi ng modules for grade 3, email@example.com. marami pong salamat
hi po, pwedi po ba pa share ng modules for grade 7 subjects… thank you!!!
Hi! pahingi ng modules ng kinder 2020-2021
Hello po, pwede makahingi ng modules sa Grade 7 to 10 MAPEH? Salamat po????????
Pwede po magkaroon ng modules copy for filipino Senior high?
hello po, pashare nman po modules para po sa grade 3 all subjects po..Thank you
Pashare din po ng Grade 3 modules for all subjects pls.. firstname.lastname@example.org…. Salamat po
Pashare naamn po ng Grade 3 Modules for all subjects ……email@example.com Thank you very much po. God bless you more!
May I get Grade 5 Modules for all subjects? Where I can download it?
Hello po, Ma’am/ Sir can I have the copy of kindergarten module please?
Sir pa.share po grade 6 & 5 self modules ..salamat po…
We just became MECQ in Las Pinas again. But until now we didn’t receive any updates on what we will do next as parents? As you mentioned above there should also be readiness for homeschool partners.
Are we really ready for August 24?
can i ask a copy of Math 7-10 po?
Situation: Yung mag homeschool daw para makaiwas Covid, tapos mga kapitbahay mong illiterate sa iyo magpaturo mga anak nila. Babayaran oras mo. Wahahahaha! Nagka Covid pa rin! DepEd, bow ako sa katalinuhan nyo! #Sarcasm
pa share po modules for kindergarten…if meron po….maraming salamat po…
Can I have a copy of AP6 and English 6 module plz…. Thanks and God Bless
pashare po modules for ABM..thanks
pashare po modules for ABM..thanks and God bless..
good morning po how can i download modules for grade 6 sir ?
module art 10, understanding culture, pe 11 1nd 12, media and information technologies
hello po..mapeh 6 salamat po GobBless!
Good day po. Maaari po ba akong makakuha ng pdf copy po ng Modules in all learning areas from Kindergarten to Grade 10? Through google drive. We really need it po. We will also start on Aug 24 here. Hope you’ll share it with us. Thanks
Sir pa share nman po fil.7 at 10,,mapeh 7 at esp 7,,modules,,salamat po,,
mam can give me a copy of LAS in grade 1.. please…
Modules for AP7, AP8, FIL 7, FIL 8, ESP 10. Salamat.
Sana po, may ma download pong module sa EPP/TLE
Hello! Good day po sa inyo! Pwede po pa share naman ng module sa EPP/TLE 4,5,at 6? Salamat po.
Sir can I have a copy of PE and Health modules anf learning materials for grade 11 and 12..Thank you po
modules for english and MAPEH in junior high school please thank U God bless
May grade 9 mapeh module po ba?
Sir meron Po ba module sa mapeh 9?
MAY MODULE PO PA SA ESP GRADE 10?
gud evening po.. pashare nman po ng modules aligned from MELC , MAPEH g9 and g10. Thanks po.
Do you have samples modules in MAPEH?
IF yes, where can I find and download it?
Sir good day po!.Where can I download Grade 2 MAPEH modules that is aligned with MELC po? Please help.
Sir good Morning po!.Where can I download MAPEH 8 and MAPEH 10 modules that is aligned with MELC po? Please help.
Good day sir/mam..pasend naman po kung san website po makakadownload po ng modules ng Science 7 po..God BLEss us all.
Modules for araling panlipunan1 quarter 4 week8
good morning po sir. Pa share po ng modules mapeh 10 aligned from MELC. maraming salamat po
Do you have samples modules in MAPEH?
IF yes, where can I find and download it?
Sir good afternoon!.Where can I download ESP7, FILIPINO 10 AND MAPEH 8 modules that is aligned with MELC?
where can i see grade 9 lessons pls?im planning to do advanced reading
Sir are the modules ready to be downloaded…
hi! where can i download the modules for distance learning Grade 5, 9,10 and 11? thank you. stay safe!
i need Araling Panlipunan 10 module, please
hello mam/sir, where can I download the modules for distance learning Grade 10 Science?
Need modules pra sa kindergarten please. Salamat
where can i download of this modules? from kinder to grade 1 pls
ikaw lang! Hirap di ba?
who will provide modules?
Comments are closed.