Here are guidelines and reminders for 2016 Oplan Balik Eskwela (OBE) preparations during the Meeting with the Regional Director DepED-NCR, to wit:
- Post “Welcome” sign and “No Collection Policy” with the school premises.
- Enforcement of regular class on June 13, 2016 with teachers actually teaching in the assigned class/es.
- Reiterating the DepED Policy on the admission of all students. Transferees and late enrollees must be attended. Students can be accepted even without documents but it must be submitted at the end of the first grading.
- Personnel in the frontline must be given instructions on orderly accommodation of enrollees.
- Provide immediate actions on queries, complaints, problems relative to school opening and other education matters. Report ASAP for SDO critical issues beyond the capabilities the school to handle.
- The Kindergarten learners with separation anxiety- make them feel that they are welcome.
- Follow DepEd Orders on the admission of Kindergarten and Grade I.
- Manage the press people. Tell Success Stories about your school, highlight on the challenges, faced by the schools and solutions taken. The presence of the principal is a must to answer queries during the opening of classes.
- Canteen must be clean and to serve nutritious food only.
- The schools should have contingency plan and safety measures if the school in undergoing demolition/construction of buildings.
- Usec Dina Ocampo is requesting submission of good, inspiring and success stories in programs and projects implemented in schools through SDO.
Attached is a Daily Lesson Log to be distributed to all teachers in SHS for implementation in the the first 3 weeks.
- Revised Guidelines on the Opening of Classes
- Balik Eskwela 2016 Campaign
- Downloadable Resources
- 2016 Oplan Balik Eskwela (OBE)
- Pointers to Minimize Administrative Complaints Against Teachers and School Heads