February 17, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 26, s. 2016
Bureau and Service Directors
Regional Directors Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), through the Bureau of Education Assessment, formerly the National Educational Testing and Research Center, has announced the following changes in DepEd Memorandum No. 1, s. 2016:
a. Postponement of the administration of the LAPG, that is, from March 8, 2016 to June 15, 2016, and administration of NAT G6 from March 10, 2016 to June 17, 2016; and
b. Change in the examinees for LAPG to all Grade Four learners in all public schools, and change in the examinees for NAT G6 to all Grade Seven learners in all public and private schools nationwide
2. Further, additional NAT for Grade Ten (NAT G10) shall be administered on June 23, 2016 to select learners in select public and private secondary schools nationwide.
3. Therefore, the new Table in Item No. 1 of DM No. 1, s. 2016 shall be read as follows:
|Test||Date of Administration||Examinees|
|LAPG||June 15, 2016||All Grade Four learners in all public schools nationwide|
|NAT G6||June 17, 2016||All Grade Seven learners in all public and private schools nationwide|
|NAT G10||June 23, 2016||Select Grade 11 learners in select public and private secondary schools nationwide|
4. All test takers shall indicate in their respective answer sheets the schools where they completed their Grades Three, Six and Ten Curricula.
5. Submission of data to BEA-Education Assessment Division (BEA-EAD) is until March 15, 2016.
6. Further inquiries may be addressed to Mr. Abelardo Medes, BEA-EAD Chief, at telephone no. (02) 631-2589.
7. All other provisions of DepEd Memorandum No. 1, s. 2016 still remain.
8. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired. .