Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Region X – Northern Mindanao
DIVISION OF MALAYBALAY CITY
Purok 6, Casisang, Malaybalay City
Telefax: (0880 or 088) 413-0094 email: [email protected]
February 22, 2016
DIVISION MEMORANDUM No. 78, s. 2016
Education Program Supervisors
Public Schools District Supervisors
Secondary School Heads
EDILBERTO L. OPLENARIA, CESO V
OIC – Schools Division Superintendent
Recruitment of Junior High School Teacher I Applicants
1. Pursuant to DO No.9, s. 2016, the receipt of the application for Junior High School Teacher I positions shall now proceed following the procedures of DO No. 7, s. 2015 and DO No. 22, s. 2015.
2. This office hereby announces and commences the receipt of applications of Junior High School Teacher I applicants to the Schools Selection Committee and documentary evaluation from March 3-18, 2016 as indicated in the enclosed schedule of activities in the selection process.
3. As provided in the enclosed DepEd Order No. 7, s. 2016 an applicant shall submit to the head of the secondary school a handwritten application supported by the following documents.
- CSC Form 212 (revised 2005] in two copies with the latest 2×2 ID picture – Click to Download
- Certified photocopy of PRC professional identification Card
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers/ Professional Board Examination for Teachers.
- Certified copy of transcript of records.
- Copies of serviced record, performance rating and school clearance for those with teaching experience
- Certificates of specialized training, if any
- Certified copy of voter’s ID and/or any proof of residency as deemed acceptable by the school screening committee
- NBI Clearance
- Omnibus certification of authenticity and veracity of all documents submitted, signed by the applicant( form attached herein)
If any of these documents are not submitted, the school selection committee may refuse acceptance of the application.
All documents submitted shall be duly authenticated by the Administrative Officer (Applicants for BNHS and its annexes shall be authenticated by Mr. Almaco Filemon A. Villanueva Jr., Administrative Officer IV, while other applicants shall be authenticated by Ms. FtorabelleR. Porras, Administrative Officer IV-Records Section.
The committee shall issue a certification to the applicant that it has received the application specifying the documents that have been submitted in support to the application.
4. Further, you are directed to observe the schedule of activities in the selection process set by this office as timetable attached as enclosure 1.
5. This Memorandum shall be posted in the division/District/School Bulletin Boards information and guidance of all concerned.
6. For immediate dissemination and strict compliance.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES IN THE SCREENING AND EVALUATION OF JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER I APPLICANTS
February 29, 2016 – Orientation of the Division Selection Committee on DepEd Order No, 7 s, 2015.
March 1, 2016 – Orientation of the Junior High School Teacher I applicants at Aglayan Central School Auditorium @ 9; 00AM
March 1-7, 2016 – Submission of documents by the Teacher I applicants to the School screening committee.
March 8-9, 2016 – Submission of documents by the School screening committee to the Division Selection Committee.
March 10-18, 2016 – Evaluation of documents of the Junior High School Teacher 1 applicants by the Division Selection Committee at Bukidnon National High School-Main Campus.
March 21-31, 2016 – Conduct of interview and demonstration teaching of the Junior High School teacher I applicants by the Division Selection Committee.
March 13, 2016 – Tentative schedule of the administration of English Proficiency test by the Division Selection Committee.
April 8, 2016 – Submission of eRQA to the office of the Schools Division Superintendent
April 10, 2016 – Posting of the Registry of Qualified Applicants
- DepEd Malaybalay City Schedule of Interview and Demonstration Teaching of Senior High School Teacher Applicants
- DepEd Malaybalay City Recruitment of Elementary Teacher I Applicants For SY 2016-2017
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective School Year 2015 – 2016
- DepEd Hiring Guidelines for the Remaining Teaching Positions SY 2015-2016
- DepEd Online Application System Frequently Asked Questions
- Sample Application Letter for Teacher in Public School (DepED)
- 10 Must Know Tips for New Teachers
- DepEd Teacher 1 Hiring Process: It Sucks!
- List of Requirements for Teachers You Must Know