Code and Name: SF3 – Books Issued and Returned
Schedule: Beginning of School Year and End of School Year Daily Other instruction: All textbook being used should be reported regardless of number of books per subject area.
|A six (6) digit-number assigned to a school recognized in EBEIS
|The prescribed period of time when schools offer daily instruction. It covers10 months of regular schooling starting month of June (Beginning of School Year) up to the month of March (End of School Year) of the following year.
|Official name of school as registered in DepED and EBEIS
|A degree/stage of a learner classified according to age and progress.
|A group of pupils/students convened together to receive instruction in a given course or subject.
|Month covered in the report
|Name of Learner
|Name of an individual as reflected in the birth certificate or equivalent document seeking basic literacy and functional life learning skills.
|Title of the Book & reference for what subject area
|The name of the book given to each learner. The subject area to which the book is issued should also be reflected
|The day the learner received the book allotted to him/her.
|The day the learner returned the book allotted to him/her. (In case of losses/unreturned, applicable code will be written in this column. The codes are: FM=Force Majeure, TDO: Transferred/Dropout, NEG=Negligence)
|May provide additional information for lost/unreturned or damaged books. Actions taken by the teachers are coded with the following description: LLTR=Secured Letter from Learner duly signed by parent/guardian (for code FM), TLTR=Teacher prepared letter/report duly noted by School Head for submission to School Property Custodian (for code TDO), PTL=Paid by the Learner (for code NEG)
|Total number of registered male learners
|Total number of registered female learners
|Total registered learners
|Total Copies Issued
|The total number of copies of each textbook issued by the teacher to the learners.
|Total Copies Returned
|The total number of returned textbooks by the learners to the teacher.
|Signature of Teacher
|The signature above printed name of the teacher who prepared the form.
- Modified School Form 3 – Books Issued and Returned (Excel) – Facebook Group Files
- Modified School Form 1 – Books Issued and Returned (PDF)
- DO 4, s. 2014 – Adoption of the Modified School Forms (SFs) for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Eeffective End of School Year 2013-2014
- DOWNLOAD: Modified School Form 1 (SF1) – School Register (Excel & PDF)
- DOWNLOAD: Modified School Form 2 (SF2) – Daily Attendance Report of Learners (Excel & PDF)
- DOWNLOAD: Modified School Form 4 (SF4) – Monthly Learner’s Movement and Attendance (Excel & PDF)
- DOWNLOAD: Modified School Form 5 (SF5) – Report on Promotion and Learning Progress & Achievement (Excel & PDF)
- DOWNLOAD: Modified School Form 6 (SF6) – Summarized Report on Promotion and Learning Progress & Achievement (Excel & PDF)
- DOWNLOAD: Modified School Form 7 (SF7) – School Personnel Assignment List and Basic Profile (Excel & PDF)