August 16, 2016
DepEd Memorandum No. 125, s. 2016
2016 SANAYGURO NATIONAL ARTS TRAINING FOR TEACHERS OF THE SPECIAL PROGRAM IN THE ARTS (SPA) GRADES 7-10, ARTS AND DESIGN TRACK, MAPEH AND RELATED ARTS SUBJECTS
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
1. In support of the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between the National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA) and the Department of Education (DepEd), which was signed on February 9, 2013, the NCCA, the DepEd, the Arts Research and Training Institute in Southern Tagalog – Production Accessories and Resource Services (ARTIST-PARS) Inc. and the Arts Research and Training Institute in Southern Tagalog (ARTIST) Inc., will conduct the 2016 Sanayguro National Arts Training for Teachers of the Special Program in the Arts (SPA) Grades 7-10, Arts and Design Track in Grades 11-12, MAPEH and Related Arts Subjects.
2. The Training Workshop shall consist of two categories, namely: the Regular Class arts workshop and the Master Class arts workshop which will be implemented according to the following:
3. Each of the seminar-workshops aims to provide the teacher-participants in the public schools with comprehensive training on the techniques related to their field of arts specialization. Each of the seminar-workshops of each art disciplines aims to equip the teacher-participants the capability to produce creative outputs, mount performances and curate exhibits, including ways of providing artistic guidance towards the expected outputs of their students.
4. The Regular Classes are open to teachers and subject area coordinators of SPA Grades 7-10, MAPEH and Arts and Design Track in Grades 11-12. The applicant of the regular class is required to submit his/her application form and endorsement from schools division superintendents (SDSs), district supervisors (DSs) or heads of secondary schools.
5. The Master Classes are open only to teachers and area coordinators who had attended the Sanayguro 2015 and Sanayguro 2013 or 2014.
a. The applicant of Master Class must submit a description and samples of his/her works based on the following:
b. The applicant of the Master Class is also required to submit the following:
i. Registration Form (copy enclosed);
ii. Copy of Sanayguro certificate as proof of attending the Sanayguro 2015 and Sanayguro 2013 or 2014; and
iii. Endorsement from SDSs, DSs or heads of secondary schools.
6. The NCCA shall provide free registration, workshop kits and materials for the duration of the workshop –
a. For the first 30 early bird applicants/participants in each art discipline of the Regular Classes endorsed by the SDSs, DSs, or heads of the secondary schools. Each school applying for early bird registration is entitled to only two slots of free registration fees. Transportation, accommodation and other expenses not covered by the registration provisions shall be charged to local funds.
b. For the 15 applicants/participants in each art discipline of the master classes based on the merits of entry and endorsed by the SDSs, DSs, or heads of the secondary schools. Transportation, accommodation and other expenses not covered by the registration provisions shall be charged to local funds.
7. Beyond the first list of enrolees for the regular classes and the accepted list of participants for master classes, each participant shall be charged a registration fee of One Thousand Pesos (P 1,000.00) to cover expenses for certificate, workshop materials and kits which may be charged to local funds.
8. Payment may be deposited to:
Landbank of the Philippines-Los Banos Branch
Account Name: ARTIST-Production Accessories and Resource Services (ARTIST-PARS) Associations Inc.
Savings Account Number: 1891-0852-37
The deposit slip must be scanned and sent through email: email@example.com indicating the name of the participant.
9. All other expenses not covered by the registration fee shall be charged to local funds subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
10. For cancellation of registration, the Secretariat must be notified in writing. A refund of the registration fee, less 20% administrative charge, will be made for cancellations received on or before October 1, 2016. No refund will be made for cancellations received after this date.
11. The enclosed registration form must be sent on or before September 15, 2016 through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. For more information, interested participants may contact Mr. Edward Perez, Program Director and/or Ms. Angelica Franzes Pineda, Program Coordinator of the Sanayguro, at mobile phone nos. 0923-746-6898 or 0917-867-9105.
13. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
- DM 128, s. 2016 – Implementation of School-Based Immunization Program
- DM 129, s. 2016 – Submission of Reports on the Implementation of the School-Based Feeding Program for School Years 2015-2016 and 2016-2017
- DM 127, s. 2016 – Administration of Test of English Proficiency for Teachers and Process Skills Test in Science and Mathematics for the School Year 2016-2017
- DM 126, s. 2016 – Administration of the Philippine Educational Placement Test for the School Year 2016-2017
- DM 123, s. 2016 – 7th National Scout Venture Camp of the Boy Scout of the Philippines
- DM 122, s. 2016 – Implementation of the DepEd Computerization Program for Batches 37 E-Classroom Packages for Public Stand-Alone Senior High Schools