Table of Contents
Master Teacher I
- Permanent Teacher
- Bachelor’s degree for teachers or equivalent as provided in Magna Carta for Teachers
- Very satisfactory performance rating for the last two years (at least 33 pts.)
- At least three years experience
- At least 25 points in leadership and potential (see attached table or has been a demonstration teacher in the district level plus 15 points in leadership and potential
Master Teacher II
- Master Teacher I (or ESP I) for at least one year
- Very satisfactory rating (at least 33 pts.) as Master Teacher I (or ESP I)
- Bachelor’s degree for teachers or equivalent as provided in Magna Carta for teachers, plus completion of academic requirements for MA
- At least 30 points in leadership, potential, and achievement or demonstration teacher in the division level plus 20 points in leadership and potential provided the activities or accomplishments listed for this purpose had not been credited or used for earlier promotions.
Master Teacher III
- Master Teacher II
- M.A. in education or equivalent The following are considered M.A. equivalent: (a.)Bachelor’s degree for teacher or equivalent plus 20 years experience and at least 20 units M.A. (b.) Bachelor’s degree for teachers or equivalent plus at least 20 graduate units and at least 18 credit allowances
- Very satisfactory performance rating (at least 35 pts.) as Master Teacher II
- At least 45 points in leadership, potential and achievement provided the activities or accomplishments cited for this purpose had not been credited for an earlier promotion.
Master Teacher IV
- Master Teacher III
- At least an M.A. Education, MAT, or M.Ed.
- Outstanding performance rating as Master Teacher III
- At least 60 points in leadership, potential and achievements cited for this purpose and had not been credited for an earlier promotion.
- Guidelines in the Processing of Master Teacher I and II Documents
- Requirements Checklist for Reclassification to Master Teacher I/II Position
- Requirements Checklist for Head Teacher I, II, III in the Secondary Schools
- Checklist for Requirements in the Processing of Equivalents Record Forms (ERF) and Reclassification of Positions
- Guidelines for the Reclassification of Regular Teacher to SPED Teacher Items
- Requirements for Newly-Hired Teachers for Inclusion to Region Payroll
- GSIS Application for Retirement Benefits
8 thoughts on “Criteria for Master Teacher”
dapat po ba 3 days served as facilitator ang isang Master Teacher bago nia magamit ang certificate as speaker/facilitator sa reclass or promotion? di po ba pwede ang 2 days lang? Thanks po
Sir Master in Management po ako qualified po ba ako for Master Teacher 1? 10 years in teaching profession at present. Thank
Thanks cousin. How can i download this
hello po….dapat po ba eh teacher III pag mag-a-apply sa master teacher I?
Hi sir mày criteria ka po b para sa mt III ? TNX PO
How about mastermaster of science in information technology..credited po ba?
Very generous sir ! To us who are in the dark as to guidelines ! Thanks!God bless
To admin: kindly also post the DepEd Order/Memo stipulating these above-mentioned qualifications. Tnx
PS: or send it to me thru email